• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    After 25 years, time to replace the old OD, duck canvanas issued map case ("Fag Bag") with something new for running around the woods and concealed carry.
    Anybody use Maxpedition bags? How do they compare with Blackhawk or Bagmaster range and carry bags?

Any dealers around here carry or stock Maxpedition?

Thanks

navycrna

Smell My Face
    Feb 28, 2007
    howard county
    I have the Thermite Versipak I like. It is a leg bag with two magazine pockets, three zippered compartments and a main compartment with a drawcord. They are made very well have not had any problems with it and I wear it every day. The leg strap has an elastic section so it flexes and feels very comfortable.

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    After 25 years, time to replace the old OD, duck canvanas issued map case ("Fag Bag") with something new for running around the woods and concealed carry.
    Anybody use Maxpedition bags? How do they compare with Blackhawk or Bagmaster range and carry bags?

Any dealers around here carry or stock Maxpedition?

Thanks

These bug out bags are pretty nice. I have one and like it a lot....the standard bag is less conspicuous and it has a velcro divider and universal holster that is removeable.....good simple bag that can also strap to your leg for stability. I hike with it a lot.

http://stores.homestead.com/Laruetactical/Categories.bok?category=Gun+Cases+/+Bags

shadow116

2nd Class Citizen
    Feb 28, 2008
    Emmitsburg
    I am thinking about the Jumbo for a day pack.

But to be more tacticool, I could get the S-type Jumbo (for left handed guys) and use the clip on the strap to clip onto my Sig 556 and make it a really cool sling.

Nick29

MD expat
    Jan 17, 2007
    Suffolk, VA
    I have a Silver rifle case (it's their discrete case). It's pretty heavy duty cordura and has thick padding. The stitching seems pretty tough too.

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    . . . get the one with the peace symbol so you can blend in with the Sheep when the SHTF . . .
    Like this? ;) :

KUZ130.300.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom