• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fox123

Ultimate Member
    May 21, 2012
    Rosedale, MD
    Those with young children at home get it...

Attachments

• C033BC6A-CC75-4BFA-ADB2-03DCA9A80FE0.jpg
      C033BC6A-CC75-4BFA-ADB2-03DCA9A80FE0.jpg
      29.2 KB · Views: 336

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    No...we are NOT done fraggin' on this HB1302--so join us on Saturday at 11:30am for a March against the RED FLAG bill through Annapolis, followed by a 2pm Rally under Governor's Hogan's window!

Go here, for details:

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=222645&highlight=hb1302

Tons of free, all-day parking in the Calvert Garage at Bladen Street & Calvert Street, just a couple of blocks from the Statehouse!

Just find parking by 11:15am and join us at Lawyer's Mall to start our March down Main Street to Mission BBQ no later than 11:30am for their noon-time National Anthem and lunch in our reserved dining area upstairs at MBBQ.

And the weather will be awesome!

Attachments

• 4D111CE1-24AE-45FD-BD9C-432D1C7E6480.jpg
      4D111CE1-24AE-45FD-BD9C-432D1C7E6480.jpg
      78 KB · Views: 293
    • 2DC75B43-F6DE-44EC-9924-E590EF9441EF.jpg
      2DC75B43-F6DE-44EC-9924-E590EF9441EF.jpg
      81.6 KB · Views: 299

ddeanjohnson

autodidact
    Aug 21, 2010
    No...we are NOT done fraggin' on this HB1302--so join us on Saturday at 11:30am for a March against the RED FLAG bill through Annapolis, followed by a 2pm Rally under Governor's Hogan's window! Go here, for details:
    https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=222645&highlight=hb1302

And don't forget to also use the links and other resources here to communicate with the Governor's office about why you want him to veto this badly flawed legislation: https://www.mdshooters.com/showpost.php?p=5177398&postcount=1

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Thought since it's an election year it was only 6 days? Or is that while they are in session only???

6 days is if the bill is presented to him while in session. Any bill presented to the Governor with less than 6 days left in session, the Governor has 30 days.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    'Splain this "Presented" please .

If I am understanding the various threads, Gov Hogan has not yet recieved 1302 ? Almost 4 days after Sine Die ?

What's involved in "Presenting" ? Surely someone in House or Senate, or Department of Legislative Services has access to a printer , A.D. the Gov Mansion is 30 sec walk from any of those .

Can somthing get changed inbetween ? Would anyone not present at the final SJPC hearing even know, since mere Legislators didn't get to read it ?

Are there time periods to "present" ? Does everything passed by MGA get presented , or is there a black hole where some Bills go, to never emerge ?

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Florida, I believe, has designed a Red Flag phone app. The "Students" had a lot to do with its development.

The GDR Stasi would have loved to have this sort of tool in the populace to ensure that subjects were being good and loyal Germans. Imagine what the app can be expanded for reporting in the future. Wonder if the app also tracks the movements of the user for the government.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

ddeanjohnson

autodidact
    Aug 21, 2010
    'Splain this "Presented" please. If I am understanding the various threads, Gov Hogan has not yet recieved 1302 ? Almost 4 days after Sine Die ? What's involved in "Presenting" ? . . . Can somthing get changed in between ? ...Are there time periods to "present" ? Does everything passed by MGA get presented , or is there a black hole where some Bills go, to never emerge ?

The law allows 20 days to transmit ("present") the bill. It is not optional -- there is no black hole for bills that have been approved by both houses and enrolled prior to adjournment -- such bills will become law, unless vetoed. Nothing in the bill an be changed this year unless a special session of the General Assembly is called, which various veteran observers seem to consider quite unlikely.

However, this system does not exclude the possibility of negotiations prior to or after a veto, followed by enactment of a bill on the same topic early in the next legislative session that is acceptable to the governor. I mention this only as a hypothetical.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    The GDR Stasi would have loved to have this sort of tool in the populace to ensure that subjects were being good and loyal Germans. Imagine what the app can be expanded for reporting in the future. Wonder if the app also tracks the movements of the user for the government.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

And no one in the government is speaking out about it.

That's the really scary part.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    If there was ever a time to say ENOUGH with Leftists targeting our community for punishment, the time is NOW...

Attachments

• BACB9C73-CBC6-4257-867D-E522EB11EAE8.jpg
      BACB9C73-CBC6-4257-867D-E522EB11EAE8.jpg
      78.5 KB · Views: 254
    • 56A0342D-2E97-453F-82D4-8BCB186FF9A0.jpeg
      56A0342D-2E97-453F-82D4-8BCB186FF9A0.jpeg
      15.4 KB · Views: 253

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    Florida, I believe, has designed a Red Flag phone app. The "Students" had a lot to do with its development.

So every gun grabbing idiot can monitor every word said by every one.

If they SUSPECT someone has a made threat, they can use the app to bring the suspected threat to attention of the authoritah. Instant 1302ed.

We're in a place I never thought I'd see in my lifetime. Luckily humans can compartmentalize. Or folks would dwell on scary garbage like this 24/7/365.

Post your source for this please.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Maybe I missed it...please forgive my reluctance to wade back through this huge thread to track it down :o Can we see a copy of exactly what was passed and will be on Hogan's desk?

I've heard rumors of something interesting in it that no one has referenced on here...but I don't want to spread them if it isn't true.

Thanks

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    So if everyone involved slow walks to the maximum limit , this can remain in limbo until late May .

No matter how this turns out, at least one side will be seriously tee'ed off .

Is Hogan playing 3D chess with regards to timing ?

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    So if everyone involved slow walks to the maximum limit , this can remain in limbo until late May .

No. He'll sign whatever he believes will benefit his reelection.

ddeanjohnson

autodidact
    Aug 21, 2010
    Maybe I missed it...please forgive my reluctance to wade back through this huge thread to track it down :o Can we see a copy of exactly what was passed and will be on Hogan's desk?

Here you go.

Attachments

• House Bill 1302 Enrolled.pdf
      700.9 KB · Views: 157

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011

In Maryland, he doesn't have to sign it for it to become law.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    If there was ever a time to say ENOUGH with Leftists targeting our community for punishment, the time is NOW...

Was the guy saying anything coherent or just doing the screaming thing they do?

Pretty much the routine insane anger at fellow citizens who march to have their Civil Rights restored.

"You don't have a right to do this!.....You don't have a right to be here!", etc. etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom