• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    This woman posted a video (based on a tweet) suggesting that there is evidence that the FBI is surveilling Richmond attendees. I was unable to find the original tweet she references or any other supporting evidence for that matter, but I figured I'd share in case others do find evidence that the FBI is monitoring attendees.

gamer_jim

Podcaster
    Feb 12, 2008
    Hanover, PA
    I'm not sure about FBI but MDSP have been taking video of public rallies, including peaceful ones.

I specifically remember being at the "more patriots than handcuffs" rally a couple years ago and seeing a MD state trooper going around with a hand held camera getting close-up video of everyone in attendance face.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Sharyl Attkisson agrees in full measure.
    You know that photo of Stoveman with the smiling police officer in Richmond? I hope she was on our side but my first thought was that she was creating a photo catalog of the ringleaders. What better way than to send an unassuming female officer around to make nice with the protestors?

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Sharyl Attkisson agrees in full measure.
    You know that photo of Stoveman with the smiling police officer in Richmond? I hope she was on our side but my first thought was that she was creating a photo catalog of the ringleaders. What better way than to send an unassuming female officer around to make nice with the protestors?

Meh, I stand with John Hancock.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Given the recent shennannigans by the far left, far right, lone wolves, lost boys, plus all the aloha snackbars who just want to blow shit up, its foolish to think that the FBI is not monitoring large gatherings- of any kind. I am sure that they will go where their 8chan leads take them.

boss281

Ultimate Member
    Apr 14, 2012
    Carroll County
    I have taken precautions...
    1fb38fa1c36b02836dc2bf06b847d0f4.jpg

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I would be surprised if they were not doing that for two reasons :

# 1 - To keep some people from showing up to the events , lots of folks in our community are very private .

# 2 - Intimidation factor

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Based on my experience within the first 10 minutes of walking around the Capital grounds on Sunday evening, and picking up an obvious undercover officer of some kind, I have no doubts in my mind that this is occurring.

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    I'm not sure about FBI but MDSP have been taking video of public rallies, including peaceful ones.

I specifically remember being at the "more patriots than handcuffs" rally a couple years ago and seeing a MD state trooper going around with a hand held camera getting close-up video of everyone in attendance face.

MDSP sent undercover officers down to Richmond, due to the arrest of members of the "violent White Supremacist group" (what and where did this group no one heard of commit violence) in Cecil County days prior to the event.
    I'm sure there was a whole host of LE types down there checking faces and adding to their database.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Look, y’all are a canny and good looking lot but sometimes...

When our FEDGOV builds out a capability and capacity, they use it and use it to demonstrate its worth. Then, they justify more and better capability and capacity. Think this thru for a pair of NY seconds...FBI had Carnivore in the mid nineties, NSA had whatever (a la Snowden), look at DHS. Or even TSA. There’s no real limit to all of it.

We’ve shat on the law that is Posse Comitatus. It means nothing any more. We’ve armed and equipped police with weapons of war. Under the guise of ensuring they can better combat “criminals.” Does it surprise anyone that they don’t enjoy sufficient criminals to justify even more spending?

Watch as the TTP becomes increasingly militaristic. Watch as the equipment comes to match what our military regularly uses. This is not accidental. This is the logical and natural progression for a state that has lost its moral compass.

It’s all about two things from here on out...for them...our money and their control.. ABSOLUTE CONTROL.

We are the new criminal, adversary, enemy, etc. Without justification, it’s tough to turn historically correct citizens, veterans, Patriots into criminals. Why do you think they are changing and adding laws and beefing up their capability and capacity to wage war...not to control a fair and just system...rule of law. Instead, it’s all about taking out THE ONLY capacity to prevent tyranny.

Because tyranny is where they’re headed. Sure as God made like green apples.

n1hook

Feb 28, 2010
    Parkville
    Would not doubt it....rather expect it. For what purpose to overfill there already full database?

Wouldn’t it be nice if they paid the same attention to inner cities who for decades have been controlled by democrats. Maybe it’s too dangerous,should be a field day for corruption and all the violence day and night,2hy aren’t they there.

Remember in the 1970’s the fbi got caught by the black Muslims on Wilson street in West Baltimore. The Muslims regularly marched shoulder to shoulder on the streets ,had a guard with a folding stock hk rifle In 308 at the door. The fbi were across the street in a vacant building got caught and exposed cameras and all.

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    There is another thread where OC and some other place are getting drones. I don't like to see our citizenry so ok with and accepting of that type of gov surveillance but nobody seems to opposed.
    https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=241702&highlight=drone

If they have the tools and permission to do something, typically, they do it. Sometimes even without the permission. All with our dollars

People of OC think that drones won't be used in the same manner of surveillance that they are used in plenty of other places are being fooled.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    You know, the govt has been doing this since the 1960s.

MSP even infiltrated an anti-death penalty group a couple decades ago.

It would not surprise me in the least to find that everyone on this site is known and identified in a government database; probably several. There's little point in hiding and hoping for anonymity, such a thing no longer exists.

You can face The Man, or you can recant and withdraw, hoping that they'll be too busy to get to you. I don't see any other options. Personally, I'm old and no longer give a damn. I don't intend to give up my liberty; it can't be taken away, it can only be surrendered.

ABN

ATW!
    Jan 20, 2020
    Baltimore
    Facial recognition. Big brother's watching.

"Big Brother" is definitely watching and facial recognition is a thing.

I'm not trying to sound all conspiracy theorist, but remember the MAGA Mail Bomber Cesar Sayoc? Even though he had his own selfies and photos of himself attending MAGA rallies, there were clips and other photos that surfaced that showed him at these MAGA rallies. Bottom line, up front: these agents are just data collectors. It kind of makes you wonder...

Nanook

F-notso-NG-anymore
    Based on my experience within the first 10 minutes of walking around the Capital grounds on Sunday evening, and picking up an obvious undercover officer of some kind, I have no doubts in my mind that this is occurring.

To be fair, being the redwood in a grove of willows...

but yeah, I can see why "they" might feel it necessary to keep track of the law abiding citizens.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    I know they don't shoot at them.

Try profiling Baltimore where people get shot. Reduce murders. Wait. That is dangerous.... ****ers.

Profile me feds. I am calling you cowards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom