• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • calicojack

American Sporting Rifle
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2018
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    If I am Applying for Multiple SBRs, must I submit an application with 2 sets of fingerprint cards for each, or is there a way to apply for more than one using the same set of cards?

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    If I am Applying for Multiple SBRs, must I submit an application with 2 sets of fingerprint cards for each, or is there a way to apply for more than one using the same set of cards?

Each application will need it's own set of cards.

niftyvt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 21, 2010
    Virginia
    And dont expect them to be done near or even around the same time. I submitted 2 at the same time and one took a few months extra to get approved. Even signed off by the same person. . .

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    Back when I was doing multiple SBRs at the same time, I only submitted 2 cards. That was typically for 2 different Form 1's sent in at the same time. I never had a problem.

A few months ago I asked a Class 3 dealer about this because I wanted to buy several suppressors at once. I was told each one would require a separate set of cards, photo's, etc.

Maybe it's different for SBR's?

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    A few months ago I asked a Class 3 dealer about this because I wanted to buy several suppressors at once. I was told each one would require a separate set of cards, photo's, etc.

Maybe it's different for SBR's?

I've done 2 suppressors at the same time also. I sent in 2 sets of Form 4's, one check for $400, one certificate of compliance, and 2 print cards. They were both approved the same day. That was back in 2014. It may be different today.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    I've done 2 suppressors at the same time also. I sent in 2 sets of Form 4's, one check for $400, one certificate of compliance, and 2 print cards. They were both approved the same day. That was back in 2014. It may be different today.

Well, hell!!!!

Maybe I should have gotten a second opinion? I'm gonna be upset if I was told wrong. Of course, now I don't have the funds to spring for several cans at once.

namelessname120

Jul 6, 2011
    I’ve submitted 1 set of prints on 2 SBR’s at the same time before BUT you might want to call and clarify if you can still do that since things change on a basis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom