• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    I put an order in at CZ Customs for their +4 magazine extension. It's being sent USPS Priority. They left Arizona yesterday. I'm hoping that they're in my grubby little mitts tomorrow. I'm going to order two of the Taran Tactical +4 CZ magazine extensions on Monday. I really hate waiting, but I don't want to drop the coin on faster shipping :lol:

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Maryland graciously saves us from blowing $$ on faster shipping by forcing one to wait 7 days to pick up a handgun, by banning 11+ magazines, and by making gun laws so convoluted some dealers just don't want to deal with us.

Yoshi

Invictus
    Jun 9, 2010
    Someplace in Maryland
    I put an order in at CZ Customs for their +4 magazine extension. It's being sent USPS Priority. They left Arizona yesterday. I'm hoping that they're in my grubby little mitts tomorrow. I'm going to order two of the Taran Tactical +4 CZ magazine extensions on Monday. I really hate waiting, but I don't want to drop the coin on faster shipping :lol:

What are you gonna run the extension on?

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    What are you gonna run the extension on?

I've got six 16-round CZ mags for my SP-01. I'm slowly converting it to a better 3-gun pistol. I'm trying the CZ Custom +4s first, then I'm ordering the TT versions. I finally got a job, starting on the 21st of this month, so once the mag extensions test out, I'll get all of my mags done and order a big magwell. I will be ordering better sights from CZ or Cajun Gun Works, the competition hammer, and then some internal parts for the trigger. Which leads to more waiting.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    I managed to sell four of my 16 round mags so I ordered three 17-round mags from MidwayUSA (they're on sale). So, if the extensions work with these mags and they aren't too long for 3-gun, I'll order a couple more mags and get the TT extensions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom