• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    A lot more expensive than the PSA Shootout with only about 50 extra targets spread over 9 stages instead of 6. Trust me the bigger pros will be shooting the match if the numbers favor them to make money. And the top guys at the PSA.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    this should definitely be funner than PSA if one likes USPSA shooting. PSA is stand and hose (which of course is fun) while this will (I think) be running around and shooting.

peacemaker is sorta a halfway point, with several shooting positions. i did an all steel uspsa style match in florida 5+ years ago that was a lotta fun.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    I suspect unless I really up my game, my match fee will be going to someone else :lol: If I actually sign up for this, I'll be shooting shotgun, which would give me a reasonable shot at decent times.

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    Assuming you can reload the shotgun like a top 3-gun pro that is. I don't think it says what capacity the shotgun can be loaded to and if mag fed guns will be legal.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    I talked with one of the match directors today and this match is definitely a uspsa-style, run-n-gun match, so it should be a lotta fun.

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    Just remember there will be a lot of the better shooters there who will have their entries paid by someone else. So they are essentially shoot for free (likely have ammo sponsors also). Nothing against it. You need to shoot matches like that to see where you actually are, skill wise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom