• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    California Democrat Threatens "Nukes" If Americans Don't Hand Over Their Guns
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-16/california-democrat-threatens-nukes-if-americans-dont-hand-over-their-guns
    Just days after taking back the House, a Democratic Congressmen has proposed outlawing "military-style semi-automatic assault weapons" and forcing existing owners to sell their weapons or face prosecution.

In a USA Today op-ed entitled “Ban assault weapons, buy them back, go after resisters,” Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif., argued Thursday that prior proposals to ban assault weapons “would leave millions of assault weapons in our communities for decades to come.”

Swalwell proposes that the government should offer up to $1,000 for every weapon covered by a new ban, estimating that it would take $15 billion to buy back roughly 15 million weapons - and “criminally prosecute any who choose to defy [the buyback] by keeping their weapons.”

And sure enough Swalwell's egotistical over-reach - going full "Australia" - prompted anger across social media. But it was one particular thread that caught our eye...

John Cardillo, 'America Talks Live' host on Newsmax, tweeted in response: "Make no mistake, Democrats want to eradicate the Second Amendment, ban and seize all guns, and have all power rest with the state. These people are dangerously obsessed with power."

Which prompted a further response from Joe Biggs, a combat vet, "So basically @RepSwalwell wants a war. Because that’s what you would get. You're outta your ****ing mind if you think I’ll give up my rights and give the gov all the power."

To which Rep. Swalwell decided to reply - in a not tyrannical-sounding way at all... "And it would be a short war my friend. The government has nukes. Too many of them. But they’re legit. I’m sure if we talked we could find common ground to protect our families and communities."

"So our government would nuke its own country in order to take guns? Wow," Biggs responded.

"Don’t be so dramatic. You claiming you need a gun to protect yourself against the government is ludicrous. But you seem like a reasonable person. If an assault weapons ban happens, I’m sure you’ll follow law," Swalwell tweeted back.

And after the furor exploded, Swalwell quickly resorted to the "it was sarcasm" excuse.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    I'm thinking somebody needs a dump truck load of pig manure on their front yard about now.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md

CrueChief

Cocker Dad/RIP Bella
    Apr 3, 2009
    Napolis-ish
    What gives this A$$hole from Cali the right and the b@!!s to think he impose his twisted views on people on the other side of the country?

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air

Attachments

• F3EE856B-A2F0-4E91-929A-3DE09DD3D578.jpeg
      F3EE856B-A2F0-4E91-929A-3DE09DD3D578.jpeg
      50.9 KB · Views: 2,093

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    Swalell can piss up a rope for all I care. I think he's half robot anyhow judging by his mannerisms when his mouth is moving. The only thing he could do to make me happy is to start wearing a wind up key on his back and chop with his hands when he's moving.

Reptile

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2014
    Columbia MD
    Since the founders believed that ordinary citizens should have weapons commensurate with those available to a standing army, I'm ready to stand in line for my "football". I suppose I'll have to get my NQL first.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Since the founders believed that ordinary citizens should have weapons commensurate with those available to a standing army, I'm ready to stand in line for my "football". I suppose I'll have to get my NQL first.

Private commercial sailing ships were often equipped with cannons as a defensive weapon. There was no limit on "arms"

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    The writing alone shows his mindset when he starts using words like "defy" for anyone who doesn't do what the mighty Democratic party says.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Private commercial sailing ships were often equipped with cannons as a defensive weapon. There was no limit on "arms"

Hell, they often had Letters of Marque and were armed to wage war. Baltimore was a leading port for privateering.

We need to stop calling them Democrats and start calling them what they are: the Totalitarian Party.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Swalwell (D-CA) is Adam Schiff's mini-me on the House Intel Committee, and is equally delusional. He has appeared on Tucker Carlson's show, insisting that he has seen the evidence of Trump's collusion with Putin, but that it's classified and we just have to believe him.

He lived in Maryland for awhile and was educated by the University of Maryland.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Swalwell (D-CA) is Adam Schiff's mini-me on the House Intel Committee, and is equally delusional. He has appeared on Tucker Carlson's show, insisting that he has seen the evidence of Trump's collusion with Putin, but that it's classified and we just have to believe him.

He lived in Maryland for awhile and was educated by the University of Maryland.
    Maryland - the incubator for libtard Californians - Piglosi, Ford, Swalwell...

Sheesh, my daughter is at UMD now - maybe I should tell her not to drink the water there.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Enemies Foreign and Domestic.

Mr. Swalwell should fear a .308 bolt action more than an AR-15.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    If the confrontation is Rural vs Urban is is easier to nuke the Urban's than it is to nuke the Rural's of course there would be fallout to nuking anyone.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    We have far more important things to worry about , Trump tweeted the sky is blue .

For a Government official to threaten a group of American citizens , this person should be taken out and hung . And if he feels froggy he can leap . I don't scare easy and don't take kind to threats of violence against God & Country .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom