• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    gave him my HQL image and then the newer one MSP posted on their site. Matter of fact he just added it yesterday.

he does an awesome job.

kraftyone

Mar 9, 2013
    Do all of you who got the NH non-resident permit have Maryland permits?

Application asks for a copy of front and back of your current state of residence CCW permit.

My bad just found the other thread :)

POP57

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2016
    Delaware

Application asks for a copy of front and back of your current state of residence CCW permit.

It's no longer required. You can use the old form, just leave that part blank. They haven't published a new form yet.

Rickman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 31, 2012
    Port Deposit, MD
    I know this is about the UT permit but wanted to give a quick pat on the back to FL. Mailed my app on 7/18 and received my permit in the mail today, 8/18.

OK, now back to UT. :)

bm3r

Mar 25, 2013

My bad just found the other thread :)

Can you post a link to the other thread?

It's no longer required. You can use the old form, just leave that part blank. They haven't published a new form yet.

Can you post a link to the old form? Looks like their website has the newer form

POP57

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2016
    Delaware
    Hey, page 2 still requires a copy of your md ccw or A letter from your local police department signed by an authorized rep

That has been lifted. You can still use this form though.

"Note: The New Hampshire Supreme Court ruled June 2, 2016 that a Non-Resident did not have to have a
    permit from their home state before they could apply. The application still has that requirement on it. It
    should be updated in the near future. See AG Opinions/Court Case Section for the ruling. "

from http://www.handgunlaw.us/states/newhampshire.pdf

bm3r

Mar 25, 2013
    That has been lifted. You can still use this form though.

"Note: The New Hampshire Supreme Court ruled June 2, 2016 that a Non-Resident did not have to have a
    permit from their home state before they could apply. The application still has that requirement on it. It
    should be updated in the near future. See AG Opinions/Court Case Section for the ruling. "

from http://www.handgunlaw.us/states/newhampshire.pdf

So basically just fill out the front of page 1 and mail it in, not providing any other information?

md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    I am thinking of taking the Utah carry class soon. After taking the class do you have to do anything else to get the permit? I'm guessing fingerprinting and background check just like an HQL.

How long does it take to get approved or denied?

Do it! Utah gets you 37 of 50 states IIRC...74% of the nation! It's a great deal for 3hrs of your time and the cost of a dinner out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom