• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DontTreadOnMe

Dec 10, 2016
    Back to full auto--that will be fun. Part of the reason the M16 went from full auto to the M16A2 with 3-round burst was because Soldiers were using lots of ammo without hitting more targets. It looks like a different battlefield has changed that demand.

The ambidextrous fire control will make leftys happy.

Fox123

Ultimate Member
    May 21, 2012
    Rosedale, MD
    I'm sure that will help things.

They can't hit shit anyway so just throw more lead down range and maybe one of them will get lucky....

635933893476541329-Army322116-web.jpg

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    Now they have a heavier barrel?

As is oft the case, AR buyers seek out the closest civilian legal analogue of the standard military issue AR. If the Army's now opting for a heavier barrel (which makes alotta sense in terms of increased stability/more efficient heat dissipation), HBARs may soon become the new Black, which'll make the heads of Maryland's anti-gun Nancy-boy ruling classes', who relied on HBAR requirement as a form of legislative harassment, collective heads explode.:)

Dec 31, 2012
    As is oft the case, AR buyers seek out the closest civilian legal analogue of the standard military issue AR. If the Army's now opting for a heavier barrel (which makes alotta sense in terms of increased stability/more efficient heat dissipation), HBARs may soon become the new Black, which'll make the heads of Maryland's anti-gun Nancy-boy ruling classes', who relied on HBAR requirement as a form of legislative harassment, collective heads explode.:)

new thought pattern will be that heavy barrel = full auto

craftsman_69

MDS Supporter
    Jul 26, 2015
    AA
    We got a good sized lot of these while I was in Korea in 2015. I shot one at the range twice and went back to my M16A4/ TA31.

Feb 28, 2013
    In 2003 I was working at a facility in Va. and I spent weeks removing 3-round burst from guns and putting A2 guts back into them. The full auto part is not really a new upgrade. Damn, has it really been 14 years?! Holy crap!

Time flies when yer havin' fun.;)

Hell, I can't believe I done been big truck truckin' now fer goin' on 16.:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom