• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Some of you may have read my thread asking for everyone to support a national firearm education organization.

I am happy to announce that a date, time and location have been secured. This is an event to promote self-defense education, safe firearm ownership and overall firearm education to those who may not have traditionally been exposed to such information.

We are still in need of funding to extend the reach of this organization and for this event. Ultimately, we need this information to be pushed to the corners of the state.

EDIT: DATE CHANGED TO SUNDAY SEPT 11TH.

Please support with as much as you can HERE

Date: September 11, 2016
    Time: 3:00pm-6:00pm

bgm_baltimore_flyer.jpeg

Last edited:

Tmiralle

Jan 29, 2010
    If you really want to get some folks talking about this, post up event information on r/baltimore over at Reddit.com.

Do this ASAP. There's some left wing trolls that will POUNCE on this. They HATE pro 2A stuff. Especially 2A stuff that has a legitimate goal. Their brains won't handle it and you will receive some heated conversation. The time is ripe for city folks that witnessed the riots last year, the subsequent reaction from the BPD, and the rise in muggings in the border areas.

Bonus points to you if you can get that rag they call citypaper, to write an angry op-ed to get posted in that same subreddit.

Good luck and God Speed.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    If you really want to get some folks talking about this, post up event information on r/baltimore over at Reddit.com.

Do this ASAP. There's some left wing trolls that will POUNCE on this. They HATE pro 2A stuff. Especially 2A stuff that has a legitimate goal. Their brains won't handle it and you will receive some heated conversation. The time is ripe for city folks that witnessed the riots last year, the subsequent reaction from the BPD, and the rise in muggings in the border areas.

Bonus points to you if you can get that rag they call citypaper, to write an angry op-ed to get posted in that same subreddit.

Good luck and God Speed.

I edited the OP. I don't reddit, so go ahead and post.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Who else wants to attend? Anyone with a modest amount for 2A knowledge, MD gun law knowledge and firearm knowledge would be welcome. We want real life info to spread!

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    I'm always a little short on 2A info off the cuff, but I'm sure I know more than the poor saps living in my city, so I expect to be there.

(Not so happy I can't donate from my pay pal acct.).

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    I can't go but I hope this catches fire.

2A as not just a right but a civil liberty. When you deny broad demographics of people--like many lower-income families in Baltimore--the right to own firearms for self defense, that's not "common sense". It's just as awful as denying them the right to vote by placing legal barriers to "qualify" for that right that rely on fees and inconvenience.

MD's HQL requirement is an offense to civil liberties of many minorities in this state, and in particular the ones who are at most risk of violence to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom