• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Banana'd
    We'll be taking lunch at Mission BBQ in Glen Burnie on Sunday. The Missus just doesn't know it yet. ;)

I forget whether they open at 1100 or 1130... so I'll call it 1130...

SO... Anyone who can join us, you're more than welcomed.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Also...

I will be notifying people when their payments are received, but only depositing payments received on Fridays.

So, if you're concerned that a check hasn't hit your account, please be patient and check it later the following week.

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    Got my hat early this evening. It looks great. Thanks Mr. H!

Looking forward to wearing mine at the next Patriot Picket I'm able to attend.

Beware of Dog
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2013
    AA Co
    Thanks Mr H! I also got one this evening and will be displaying it proudly at all related functions that I attend (though I am taking a hiatus for a few weeks here soon). :beer:

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    Pencil me in for 2 cash, and I can take posession for anyone from Carroll County if they're interested.
    I'll be in AA Co Saturday and possibly Sunday

Would you mind grabbing mine and I'll work out when/where to get them from you? I have two.

Mr H

Banana'd
    If I can make the Friday evening viewing for Lou45, I will have the hats with me. I will also have them Sunday afternoon at the Magdump Memorial.

I want to set up a couple evening pickups next week as well, details to follow.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Mr H, I'll be at the viewing & AGC, so if you would bring them I can get mine from you. Thanks!

Mr H

Banana'd
    availability

I still have more than a dozen hats uncommitted at this point.

Also...

I will have hats with me this evening at Lou45's viewing in Westminster, both for those who need to collect theirs and for those not yet committed.

I will also have them with me at AGC on Sunday afternoon, for the Memorial Magdump.

As for additional times and places, I'll need to look after this weekend where everyone is, and plan accordingly.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Hokay, peepulz...

I have just a touch over a dozen hats left, and want to get them in circulation ASAP!!

I also need to get payments in, so I can settle out the account for the MSI donation.

The next big date is the anti-gun rally 8/13, in DC!

As for pickups...

I can make a trip southish Thursday evening if there's interest, say, to Upper Marlboro?

Saturday, I'm home all day doing yardwork, etc., so anyone is welcomed to drop by until 2 or 3. Sunday will be a recovery day from a political event Sat night.

As for the westerners...

Anyone coordinating with Mopar, let us both know in the next couple days, as I'm looking to coordinate with him for this weekend. Beyond that, the 13th will be the following w/e, and I doubt I'll be wanting to do squat Sunday.

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    I'm heading down to South Carolina for a wedding, won't be back until next week. I'll get up with you next week some time if our schedules allow.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    The two you gave me to deliver were delivered. Gryphon got one (You know) and I have two left that I will take with me to the Chris Cavey BBQ fund raiser this Saturday to see if anyone going would like them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom