• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    Hi everyone,
    has anyone here shot IPSC in Israel? I might be able to get to Tel Aviv and nearby areas, and I want to shoot IPSC while in country. Do they have gun rentals and ammo at the clubs hosting IPSC?
    thanks.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I looked this up one time and had a lot of difficulty discerning how exactly they're structured. I think the best thing to do would be to contact BUL Armory - they're plugged into the IPSC scene, they speak English (mostly), and would know what's available. I am a little skeptical you're gonna be able to walk in as a tourist and be allowed to do it, but I could be wrong.

One other option is to try emailing the regional director: isr@ipsc.org

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    Hi everyone,
    has anyone here shot IPSC in Israel? I might be able to get to Tel Aviv and nearby areas, and I want to shoot IPSC while in country. Do they have gun rentals and ammo at the clubs hosting IPSC?
    thanks.

That would be epic if you can find a way.

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    Thanks everyone for the input. I'll contact the IPSC organization in Israel. When I went to work in Thailand, I was able to bring my pistol with the help of Thai-IPSC, but Israel doesn't allow foreigners to bring in their guns. If I'm going to be stuck in the region for a year or two, I might as well try to shoot while I'm here.

travistheone

Usual Suspect
    Dec 11, 2008
    cockeysville
    Thanks everyone for the input. I'll contact the IPSC organization in Israel. When I went to work in Thailand, I was able to bring my pistol with the help of Thai-IPSC, but Israel doesn't allow foreigners to bring in their guns. If I'm going to be stuck in the region for a year or two, I might as well try to shoot while I'm here.

join the IDF and shoot your heart out

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    Well, if you visit the Old City of Jerusalem stop in here and get a small tattoo! His family has been doing this since 1300, 500 of those last years in Jerusalem. The stencil for mine was aproximately 350 plus years old

https://razzouktattoo.com/

Thanks for the info, but I don't think I'll be going to Jerusalem, only Tel-Aviv. Were they tattooing Crusaders?

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    Thanks for the info, but I don't think I'll be going to Jerusalem, only Tel-Aviv. Were they tattooing Crusaders?

Pilgrims to the city, after the crusades. In Egypt the Copts had small tattoos on their wrists to gain entry to their churches. Still going on today. I went with a small Jerusalem Cross on my wrist. The shop is run by Coptic Christians.

If you're in Israel you really need to find a way to get to the city. Holy for all three major religions it is awe inspiring. And the Holocaust museum is a must see. It will make a grown man weep. It did it to me. Never Again.

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    As an update, I can't go into Israel, because of the coronavirus China gave to every one else. I sent in a letter from USPSA that stated I'm a member in good standing, but that was not necessary since the country closed its borders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom