• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CZ Peasy

Jun 29, 2012
    I certainly won't argue there is subjectivity in the process. But the plain text of the application is clear on this. There will be opportunity to submit additional documents if they don't think the applicant provided enough.

Apr 3, 2017
    I certainly won't argue there is subjectivity in the process. But the plain text of the application is clear on this. There will be opportunity to submit additional documents if they don't think the applicant provided enough.

Thank you. I'm trying to avoid unnecessary delays and costs in resubmitting the entire application because of some fine detail. I'll be submitting as soon, so will find out for myself.

knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    Forms of cash receipts for W&C

My inspector requested a few additional documents during the interview. I got those to him within a few days and had my permit three weeks later. He wanted things like bank statements, business purchase receipts, and my business's schedule C. No big deal. I didn't have to resubmit the application. He just asked me to scan the documents, put them into a PDF, and email it to him.

Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    In all the years I have had a firearms permit for Maryland I have never produced cash receipts for purchase of goods/services. I have only shown invoices showing that I received cash or make cash bank deposits. I have had a permit since 1980 and never a question. Chris

CBo

Feb 11, 2018
    Columbia
    I received my restricted "while conducting business as ..." recently, and I had help with my paperwork, but I simply printed some monthly statements from my business bank account, while blacking out non-essential info, and blacked everything out except deposits. During the interview they asked about what % of deposits were cash vs check, but said the % really wont affect the result, reason being that someone attempting to rob you doesn't know if you have cash or checks when robbing you.

knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    I received my restricted "while conducting business as ..." recently, and I had help with my paperwork, but I simply printed some monthly statements from my business bank account, while blacking out non-essential info, and blacked everything out except deposits. During the interview they asked about what % of deposits were cash vs check, but said the % really wont affect the result, reason being that someone attempting to rob you doesn't know if you have cash or checks when robbing you.

Did you appeal the restriction? I sent in my requests for informal review and HPRB review the day after receiving my restricted permit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom