Gun ranges in/near Charles County (bring own ammo)?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Capt Skup

Ultimate Member
    Feb 29, 2012
    Calvert County
    Military grade ammo? As in all FMJ (full metal jacket) ammo, as in practice ammo? BMG's? I haven't handled a Browning machine gun since retiring from active duty, never have seen one at MG. Be great to, though.

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    Military grade ammo? As in all FMJ (full metal jacket) ammo, as in practice ammo? BMG's? I haven't handled a Browning machine gun since retiring from active duty, never have seen one at MG. Be great to, though.

Knuckleheads are putting holes through the steel beams that hold up the baffles. Considering that people live downrange within a mile from MG, I am not opposed to a caliber restriction.

Buckeye_Nut

Jun 15, 2017
    Waldorf
    Well I was there yesterday and Dan said they might be banning bmg's , and military grade ammo in the near future along with possibly having a range officer there.

My biggest complaint is people don't follow the damn rules 1 hour range time of people are waiting , no children without hunter safety card (and yes I've been there when a couple tried bringing there baby down ) I take my son there for him to sight in his 22 and sometimes I feel he is safer to be around than some of the others there and he's 12.

If people would follow the rules the place would be great

And what exactly is "military grade ammo"?

ELEMENT94

Wild eyed pistol waver.
    Sep 23, 2007
    Knuckleheads are putting holes through the steel beams that hold up the baffles. Considering that people live downrange within a mile from MG, I am not opposed to a caliber restriction.

Hell a 30.06 soft point will put a hole in an I-beam.

byf43

SCSC Life/NRA Patron Life
    Charles County Sportsmen Club on Renner Road, south of Waldorf has an indoor pistol range.

The above mentioned is St Charles Sportsmans Club .

St. Charles Sportsmans Club is a "members only" facility, HOWEVER!, members CAN bring guests.

IF memory serves me, the guest has to pay for range time.

Yes, you can bring your own ammo.

I THINK the indoor range is pistols/revolvers only, and POSSIBLY .22lr rifles.

It's been a while since I've attended meetings and gone to that range.

I'm sure someone will correct this post, IF I'm wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom