My first vlog: Demonizing the AR-15. Is it justified?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wesser1

Dec 19, 2012
    Havre de Grace
    Don't know if this is the correct sub-forum for this, but I created my first vlog and thought I would share it in case anyone is interested. Most of you guys/gals probably won't learn anything new but I did my best to put together an informative, logical, and slightly humorous video on the topic that you might share to others who could learn something.

I welcome feedback!

Thanks,

https://youtu.be/huCNA9sTXY0

Note to admins: If this is the wrong sub-forum, please move to correct forum.

ROBAR35

Living the farm life
    May 20, 2010
    Howard Co.
    Not bad man :thumbsup: but what the hell was that black furry thing living on your right shoulder for about half of the video? Lol

wesser1

Dec 19, 2012
    Havre de Grace
    That thing was the fabric that the wig was wrapped in. I don't know how it got on my shoulder but I didn't realize it until I had been recording for over an hour. At that point I was too far along (lazy) to go back and record all of that footage again. My wife asked why I had a spider on my shoulder for half of the video. haha I'll make sure it's not there in my next video.

Thanks for the compliments. It's amazing how much time it takes to make a video like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom