• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    We are just like any old mom and pop is how I see it. We have our quirks from the owner all the way down to our latest hires. Our hires are usually very young kids whose knowledge of firearms come from the movies and video games they watch and play. Al (the tall older gentleman), myself, and a couple other guys are always teaching the young kids and broadening their knowledge. But I will tell ya...those young kids do fish and are quite knowledgable in that aspect.

That part about the fishing ain't no lie!!!! If I ever had a fishing question, that would be the first place I would go.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    More often than not, I've been able to get what I was looking for at Tackle Box - sometimes the prices are better or worse, but the same could be said for a lot of brick & mortar places.

chris12138

Kitchen Table Machinist
    Jul 12, 2011
    St Marys
    That part about the fishing ain't no lie!!!! If I ever had a fishing question, that would be the first place I would go.

Not my go-to gunshop these days(though I bought my first gun there, Moss500 and i'm pretty sure my second gun, a Yugo SKS, maybe a 91/30, was from there as well) but it's the go-to place for fishing tackle and the latest news on what's going on off of Point Lookout. Best wishes.

Harrys

Short Round
    Jul 12, 2014
    SOMD
    Not my go-to gunshop these days(though I bought my first gun there, Moss500 and i'm pretty sure my second gun, a Yugo SKS, maybe a 91/30, was from there as well) but it's the go-to place for fishing tackle and the latest news on what's going on off of Point Lookout. Best wishes.

I have look at their prices and compared them with Bob's SUNOCO and SOMD small arms. Typically Bob's and SOMD small Arms are cheaper.

JMD2004

Aug 9, 2017
    Lexington Park
    I have look at their prices and compared them with Bob's SUNOCO and SOMD small arms. Typically Bob's and SOMD small Arms are cheaper.

Gym Ratz is even cheaper than those others for firearms..and he included the FFL fee if you buy a gun from him. So he becomes way cheaper than TB for firearms. No better place local for fishing stuff though for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom