Would You Be Willing To Put Your Butt On The Line?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    th

th

th

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    Would you be willing to participate in a show of force, armed if necessary and demonstrate to the world that America is not for the taking?

Was the hesitation because they didn’t believe in doing so or because they just didn’t feel it was wise to speak openly about it?

Is the land of the free at a tipping point like we have never seen before? Are we in the midst of an actual overthrow of this President and the Constitution?

would you put your butt on the line as a citizen?

Our people have this question under scrutiny at the moment.
    Now, if this scrutinization should yield negative, then I feel that we must maximize our efforts.

Dammit_Man

Jan 16, 2018
    This thread is a cluster****. Talking about revolution like you got a cause. Shut up you chicken hawk, only idiots and madmen pray for war. There's no reason for violence.

Write your representative, donate to whatever advocate group you choose, and represent gun owners honorably. "Ready to pick up arms" What a load of crap.

If you're so reckless that your bellwether for revolution is on an internet forum, you'd get smoked pretty quick if the time ever did come.

Aventus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 5, 2016
    This thread is a cluster****. Talking about revolution like you got a cause. Shut up you chicken hawk, only idiots and madmen pray for war. There's no reason for violence.

Write your representative, donate to whatever advocate group you choose, and represent gun owners honorably. "Ready to pick up arms" What a load of crap.

If you're so reckless that your bellwether for revolution is on an internet forum, you'd get smoked pretty quick if the time ever did come.

Whooooaa, Whooa, Whooa, back the truck up! Nobody mentioned anything about war, nobody mentioned anything about violence. There can be a show of force with peaceful results. More times then not, the unjust tend to go away when they see the numbers stacked against them.

America is already in the throws of illegal and unconstitutional activities to remove a duly elected President. If that's true, we're not talking about a revolution, we are talking about defending our constitution and President. 180 degree difference from your position!

I understand the leap to your conclusion but please don't turn the question into something it's not.

tomrkba

Jan 22, 2017
    My answer is “Not really.” There is no actual support for such a thing. Very few have the infantry skills and physical fitness to pull it off. Even worse, fewer still have the mindset to do it. Everyone is willing to die on their porch when a SWAT team is assembling but gives up when they knock on the door. The vast majority of people will eat popcorn while they watch on TV someone putting the President’s head on a spike on the White House lawn.

We would be living in a very different country if this mentality were not the the dominant paradigm since 1965. A thousand men willing to shoot politicians and their agents in 1968 would have changed how the states and Congress behaved. But, none of that happened and we have to deal in poiitics, not violence, today.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Whooooaa, Whooa, Whooa, back the truck up! Nobody mentioned anything about war, nobody mentioned anything about violence. There can be a show of force with peaceful results. More times then not, the unjust tend to go away when they see the numbers stacked against them.

America is already in the throws of illegal and unconstitutional activities to remove a duly elected President. If that's true, we're not talking about a revolution, we are talking about defending our constitution and President. 180 degree difference from your position!

I understand the leap to your conclusion but please don't turn the question into something it's not.

Let’s roll!

Attachments

• 70D8CF42-92A0-48C7-AE58-DDB868B6AC0F.jpeg
      70D8CF42-92A0-48C7-AE58-DDB868B6AC0F.jpeg
      43.4 KB · Views: 187

TheGunnyRet

Ultimate Member
    Mar 27, 2014
    Falling Waters, WV
    The Bundy episode was a shot over the bow...and I don't think the "POLICE" could react to a full blown resistance. If our Freedoms are Seriously in Jeopardy, I all in...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom