• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Well, that's obviously of no use to their agenda, er, uh, of no interest to the general public. Bury it on page 36.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Look at that. More government incompetence

Attachments

• 06D22A08-705F-4612-948E-B3DAEA8E0936.jpeg
      06D22A08-705F-4612-948E-B3DAEA8E0936.jpeg
      70.7 KB · Views: 356

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    To add to the above...

Mountain View police confirmed to Mercury News on Tuesday night that a woman of the same name had been found asleep in a vehicle early Tuesday morning in a parking lot.

'Our officers made contact with the woman after the license plate of her vehicle matched that of a missing person out of Southern California,' said Mountain View Police spokeswoman Katie Nelson.

'The woman confirmed her identity to us and answered subsequent questions. At the conclusion of our discussion, her family was notified that she had been located.'

Ismail Aghdam described his daughter as a vegan activist and an animal lover.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...father-warned-police-daughter-heading-HQ.html

I don't even know what to say about this pic of her.

4ACE4BB400000578-5576277-On_Tuesday_around_2am_Mountain_View_Police_called_the_family_to_-m-58_1522820134104.jpg

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    So it looks like earlier reports of this woman going after an ex boyfriend are completely erroneous, and instead she was pissed off at YouTube for demonetizing her videos and censoring some (via age/sign-in restrictions).

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Sounds like the doctor (and the Times by quoting him) is trying to politically exploit the situation ...

Shooting at YouTube Offices Wounds 3; Female Suspect Is Dead https://nyti.ms/2q5RyCj

Others, including a trauma surgeon at the hospital where shooting victims were taken, expressed anger at continued gun violence.

“You’d think that after we’ve seen Las Vegas, Parkland, the Pulse nightclub shooting, that we would see an end to this, but we have not,” the surgeon, Dr. Andre Campbell, told reporters Tuesday afternoon.

It's not like humans haven't been killing other humans for tens of thousands of years. Not really seeing the link to the shootings that he refers to.

Perhaps he was expecting that they were shot by an AR. Otherwise I'm sure he expresses the same anger whenever he hears of shooting deaths in Chicago, Baltimore, etc.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Slightly O.T.

Ban rocks ...
    Sounds like the doctor (and the Times by quoting him) is trying to politically exploit the situation ...

Shooting at YouTube Offices Wounds 3; Female Suspect Is Dead https://nyti.ms/2q5RyCj

It's not like humans haven't been killing other humans for tens of thousands of years. Not really seeing the link to the shootings that he refers to.

Perhaps he was expecting that they were shot by an AR. Otherwise I'm sure he expresses the same anger whenever he hears of shooting deaths in Chicago, Baltimore, etc.

Attachments

• c51d3114df6ffb750228471b853f1976.jpg
      c51d3114df6ffb750228471b853f1976.jpg
      102.9 KB · Views: 329

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Has anyone heard what type of pistol she used, number of rounds fired, etc. ?

Does California have a red flag type law?
    If your grown daughter is “very mad” at YouTube is that enough to reason to take her gun away?

Mr H

Banana'd

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    So it looks like earlier reports of this woman going after an ex boyfriend are completely erroneous, and instead she was pissed off at YouTube for demonetizing her videos and censoring some (via age/sign-in restrictions).

I wonder who started that false report swirling. Certainly removed youtube and its parent, Google from the controversy.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013

I wonder whether the good doctor has also been quoted by the Times speaking out about the 115 deaths every day in the U.S. from drug overdoses.

Somehow I doubt it.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Kind of amazing to think that Google has the ability to alter what comes up when you google her name or the event. They could make it almost disappear if they wanted to.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I personally think that "Vegan Activist" should be a disqualifying mental illness for the purposes of gun purchases.

She won't hurt any animal, but no problems with plugging a few innocent human beings. Sick twisted witch.

Good point! Such a hypocrite!!! People can be such animals! Shoot them! Oh wait!!! Power to the Peas! Be interesting to see who the gun belonged to. Has it been established that it was hers and not her fathers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom