• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CaptChaos

MDS Supporter
    Mar 1, 2008
    Calvert County, MD
    Don't post info you don't want archived.

First rule of the Posting: Never post anything you don't want people to read, nothing is private

Second rule of Posting: If it's on the internet it can be read by anyone anytime, the internet can't be deleted

Third rule of posting: Photo's can be traced to names, dates, locations, they are the closet skeletons of the day.

Hillary Clinton rules of posting: I don't recall that :cool:

Big brother has been watching for a very long time.

You guys are totally missing the point. As much as I want to drive my car around with pro-2A stickers on the back of it, I don't do that either.

With as much information as you can find online about people (whether they post it or you find it on information mining websites), a community such as this should not aid the unfriendlies.

For what it's worth, I am extremely cautious as to what I put online, particularly in places like Facebook.

garber38

Custom tailored ionizer
    Dec 27, 2006
    Somewhere in PA.
    My Voice... MY username. I want to know how many people are registering messages under my user sign on?
    Not ever since 76' I have not tasted Kool's, but they are ok with some. Is that where we are going? Dad loved them
    and enjoyed them till he died. Stop smoking people! Trust bur verify! and remember your history.

cool_t_1

Sep 14, 2016
    AA County MD
    The admin changed mine a few weeks back. I requested a change due to putting my entire email for the username which contains my full name like a moron.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    My Voice... MY username. I want to know how many people are registering messages under my user sign on?
    Not ever since 76' I have not tasted Kool's, but they are ok with some. Is that where we are going? Dad loved them
    and enjoyed them till he died. Stop smoking people! Trust bur verify! and remember your history.

If there was ever a need for a comma... :)

Soylent Green is.....

Feb 28, 2013
    We do this on my other home pretty often for people. Ain't no big deal. Truckin' company management pricks are know fer stalkin' folks.

HankR

Ultimate Member
    Jan 22, 2013
    Upper Midwest
    First rule of the Posting: Never post anything you don't want people to read, nothing is private

Second rule of Posting: If it's on the internet it can be read by anyone anytime, the internet can't be deleted

Third rule of posting: Photo's can be traced to names, dates, locations, they are the closet skeletons of the day.

Hillary Clinton rules of posting: I don't recall that :cool:

Big brother has been watching for a very long time.

All true enough, but there's a big difference between having it not obviously linked to your real name, so that customers, clients, and perspective employers can see it, vs serious anonymity able to fool the DIS and DHS. Nobody is getting the latter, but it's reasonable to strive for the former.

Also +1 on the photos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom