• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Like this one for sure:

Frosh. The sound that your money makes leaving your wallet to support illegal aliens.

Great phrase but sign composition takes real focus because there is only room for 6-7 words on a painted sign.

The message quoted above is 14 words....and it's true, our gig is not handbills.

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    Shank wants
    Open Borders
    High Taxes

Open borders was deduced from her invitation that spurred this whole thing, where she bash's Trump's (excuse me...Obama era) illegal immigration enforcement.

The high taxes comes from her position of fully funding health care facilities, health care for all, and some other policy remarks which only mean taxing Carroll and MD citizens.

I'll have more on her later, but for now, that is a sign that might be made. Some other may make vinyl, but this one will give Frosh's spies (howdy) something to chew on so he can warn his little minion.

Our focus will remain on the Baron, but she is not immune.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    $pends MD Tax$
    Fighting FED's
    Not MD Crime

MD Tax$
    Should Fight
    MD Crime

Wastes MD Tax$
    On Political
    Law Suites

I noticed this on the book of faces
    Carroll County MD for Trump
    Bring your Trump signs and your Flush Frosh toilet seats.
    .......................................................:lol:

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    I noticed a Letter to the Editor in the Carroll County Times today speaking about Emily Shank's run for office and the fact that she is bringing in Frosh on the 1st. While it did not speak about his Anti-2A stance, it did speak of his time/money wasting lawsuits. I wonder if the author is a member here. Here is part of the letter. Gotta love the last lines.

On Sept. 1, Shank is having a fundraiser in Westminster, and her special guest will be Attorney General Brian Frosh . This is the same Brian Frosh who spends every waking moment suing the Trump administration over important matters like the president's alleged violation of the Emoluments Clause of the Constitution, while ignoring his job as Maryland's chief law enforcement officer. Never mind the record numbers of murders in Baltimore and the scores of Maryland youth dying from opioid overdoses when there is grandstanding to be done and political points to be scored from filing frivolous lawsuits against the president on the taxpayer dime. Maryland's Constitution provides for removal of the Attorney General for "willful neglect of duty." Some would humbly suggest that Mr. Frosh's recent litigiousness qualifies.

Ms. Shank also wants to fix Maryland's "broken healthcare system." Does that mean she is in favor of Ben Jealous' $24 billion single-payer takeover of healthcare? Emily Shank says she is running because, "Carroll County needs better representation in Annapolis." To quote her party's standard-bearer Ben Jealous, "Are you f—ing kidding me?"

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I noticed a Letter to the Editor in the Carroll County Times today speaking about Emily Shank's run for office and the fact that she is bringing in Frosh on the 1st. While it did not speak about his Anti-2A stance, it did speak of his time/money wasting lawsuits. I wonder if the author is a member here. Here is part of the letter. Gotta love the last lines.

On Sept. 1, Shank is having a fundraiser in Westminster, and her special guest will be Attorney General Brian Frosh . This is the same Brian Frosh who spends every waking moment suing the Trump administration over important matters like the president's alleged violation of the Emoluments Clause of the Constitution, while ignoring his job as Maryland's chief law enforcement officer. Never mind the record numbers of murders in Baltimore and the scores of Maryland youth dying from opioid overdoses when there is grandstanding to be done and political points to be scored from filing frivolous lawsuits against the president on the taxpayer dime. Maryland's Constitution provides for removal of the Attorney General for "willful neglect of duty." Some would humbly suggest that Mr. Frosh's recent litigiousness qualifies.

Ms. Shank also wants to fix Maryland's "broken healthcare system." Does that mean she is in favor of Ben Jealous' $24 billion single-payer takeover of healthcare? Emily Shank says she is running because, "Carroll County needs better representation in Annapolis." To quote her party's standard-bearer Ben Jealous, "Are you f—ing kidding me?"

Well that was f--ing awesome.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Wonder if you could make a sign about Frosh losing the FOP endorsement?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom