• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • United Gun Shop

Industry Partner
    Aug 16, 2013
    Rockville, MD
    We just ran a batch of 40 S&W new load, target rounds. Available now in nickel and brass casings.

$19.99 per 50.

Attachments

• 40cal.JPG
      40cal.JPG
      28.7 KB · Views: 574

ToBeFree

Ultimate Member
    Oct 5, 2011
    Highland Cnty-Va
    Ok - I'll bite

We are testing our 9mm this week. Should be running a batch late this week as well. We will post on here when ready.

I know how hard it can be to get free for testing so I am offering up my services to help out in this department. Let me know when to pick up some ammo and I'll report back on how well it shoots. PM me anytime.
    Thanks. :D

United Gun Shop

Industry Partner
    Aug 16, 2013
    Rockville, MD
    I know how hard it can be to get free for testing so I am offering up my services to help out in this department. Let me know when to pick up some ammo and I'll report back on how well it shoots. PM me anytime.
    Thanks. :D

We appreciate the offer. Part of the fun in manufacturing the ammo is shooting it. We are testing the ammo with a chronograph to make sure the velocities are acceptable and consistent to the powder charge and projectile weight. We also don't want to use your gun as a guinea pig for our ammo. The ammo that we have manufactured and put out for sale shoots very well. Come buy a box or two or three or twenty (no limit at our store) and you will be very happy with the results.

United Gun Shop

Industry Partner
    Aug 16, 2013
    Rockville, MD
    Do you guys load 45 Colt?????

No 45 Colt yet. For now, we are manufacturing 9mm, 40S&W, 45 ACP and .223 Rem. We will be running specialty shotgun loads as well. We have the dies for most calibers and will manufacture certain calibers upon request. The components are still tough to find for some of the calibers, but we are doing our best to find components at reasonable prices so we can manufacture and supply ammo locally at reasonable prices.

echo6mike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2013
    Close to DC
    Do you plan on loading up some different weights in each caliber? I'll be glad to buy and try some of the 155gr .40, though. It's a little lighter than what I usually practice with, but hey - you're local!

Gotta check out my new LGS.

Now to go set up email notices for new posts here 8-)

United Gun Shop

Industry Partner
    Aug 16, 2013
    Rockville, MD
    Do you plan on loading up some different weights in each caliber? I'll be glad to buy and try some of the 155gr .40, though. It's a little lighter than what I usually practice with, but hey - you're local!

Gotta check out my new LGS.

Now to go set up email notices for new posts here 8-)

Yes--typically we would go with 165gr for the 40S&W but the 155gr was available at a decent price. The 45ACP is going to be 185gr and the 9mm will be 115gr and 124gr. The .223 is 55gr and 62gr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom