• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    Great to hear something from DD after a long silence. I am glad to see that Josh Blackamn and Paloma have dug in and are keeping up the fight.

krucam

Ultimate Member
    Since DD's videos were banned from YouTube, they've set them up at the following site, just fyi for those looking into setting up their own 'operation' :innocent0...

https://ddlegio.com/videos/

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
      Capture.JPG
      54.2 KB · Views: 719

Blackstar65

Jun 27, 2010
    I read on Breitbart that as a part of this lawsuit the State Department stated that assault weapons are at least .50cal and drum fed. They listed a few other features. I wonder how this will effect Maryland if the assault weapons definition ruling is challenged again.

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    I read on Breitbart that as a part of this lawsuit the State Department stated that assault weapons are at least .50cal and drum fed. They listed a few other features. I wonder how this will effect Maryland if the assault weapons definition ruling is challenged again.

I would enjoy seeing the statewide defined "assault weapons" bans skewered all across the country!

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    I actually went to their site (Uh oh, I am on another watch list) and had to search around to even find out how much the machine is going to cost. I knew that it wouldn't be good when the deposit was $500.

krucam

Ultimate Member
    Clear case of legislation from the bench. They don't like the State Department's determination that CAD files should be removed from the Munitions List, even though an electronic file is not an article itself.

This will be appealed on a number of reasons....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom