• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    This weekend, December 14,15,16. If any Marylanders need a transfer we will be set up at the show. Stop by and see us!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

toppkatt

Ultimate Member
    Apr 22, 2017
    Never been to this one. Do they have only modern 'tactical' and current production gear or are there tables for collectors or people interested in decades or more older items? I'm tired of going and only seeing black rifles, glocks and ammo for those items. I'm more into the Savage 99, Remington 81, old Winchester's or Savage pistols, etc. Guess I'm showing my age...:rolleyes:

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Never been to this one. Do they have only modern 'tactical' and current production gear or are there tables for collectors or people interested in decades or more older items? I'm tired of going and only seeing black rifles, glocks and ammo for those items. I'm more into the Savage 99, Remington 81, old Winchester's or Savage pistols, etc. Guess I'm showing my age...:rolleyes:

I've been going to Oaks and Chantilly for years, I think Oaks has more C&R and wood stock arms than Chantilly.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    With all the buzz about it I would love to check this one out, but 270 miles/5.5 hours round trip...... :sad20:

Guess I'll have to wait until next weekend.

Don't bust your pick if it's too much to handle so close to the holidays. The March show is even bigger. Instead of 1,700 tables now and at Guntoberfest in October, the March show has 2,000.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom