• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    Look for us at the show, we will have lots of stuff there. Dont forget about our September promotion, buy ANY firearm from us and be entered to win a Colt M4 .22 rifle!! Also if you purchase a firearm from us at the show we will pay you your admission fee!! So make it a point to stop by and see us!!

Word on the street is that he’s gonna have a really nice VEPR in .308 on his table too.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    I'll be there around mid day tomorrow, SCSG will be my first stop.
    :innocent0

We're right in the front so please come by and see us!! We have lots of stuff at the show this weekend, anyone still looking for stuff from Lou's place we still have some left!

For people looking, we will have a selection of C&R milsurp rifles at the show (including Mosins) some nice LE trade 870 police magnums as well as plenty of other offerings of home defense shotguns both 12ga and 20ga. Lotsa used .22 rifles and a few new ones.

Handgun wise, we have a few S&W LE trade revolvers (some with dept markings) as well as some like new LE trade M&P 9's. LE trade GLocks (some with dept markings) LE trade Beretta 96's and HK USP .40's. Some other good deals on used handguns!

Dont forget, if you buy ANY firearm from us at the show this weekend you'll be entered to win the Colt M4 .22 rifle. Also if you buy ANY firearm from us this weekend i will pay your admission to the show!!

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Finished setting up a little while ago, we are right to the front on the left when you come in.

Little birdie told me the military surplus guy in the back of the building will have a bunch of once fired military brass for sale, might have to check that out!

toppkatt

Ultimate Member
    Apr 22, 2017
    Interested in an older (pre-70) Ithaca model 37 with ring-tail/corn-cob fore-stock in 20Ga. Think I might find one there?
    Want a shooter but not beat up and put away wet type.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    Is there a custom holster maker at this show?

I didn't see one there.
    How about some reports from the show. I'm looking for some .22 short ammo.

I noticed there were several boxes at one dealer's table.

What better thing to do on a rainy day than go to the show. SGSC has some good stuff and they are right up front! Almost picked up one of those model 10 S&W's, as soon as I walked in. I did end up buying a nice SERPA holster for my 1911's from them. Ran into a several friends as usual.

I was almost ready to leave when I finished my second trip around the show, in case I missed anything. That was a mistake, LOL! Found a pre safety Marlin lever action .44 mag that was simply too cheap to pass up! It is missing the factory rear sight and needs the fore end screw replaced but, the rifle is sound. The stocks are excellent though the gun metal could stand to be refinished but, hey the gun is pretty old and we all get a little wear on us as we age.

There were actually some pretty decent deals to be had at this show!

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    We were already in the area on the way back from the HoCo landfill so we stopped by.

wife spent $60 on curios. I got some Pecans

I have plenty of Mosins but SCSG had some very good condition Mosins still in cosmo it looked like. $299 I think was the price.

toppkatt

Ultimate Member
    Apr 22, 2017
    One guy had a Remington 11-48 (updated version of JMB's Auto-5) for $250!
    A really good buy, unfortunately when I saw it a guy was looking at it hard and bought it :-(
    I wanted a Ithaca M-37 in 20Ga with ring tail fore end but no sugar. Guy told me he had two at home but didn't think to bring them.
    I saw holsters but didn't notice if they were custom or not. There was one dealer who apparently had .22 shorts on his table.
    If you wanted a black rifle you were golden if, like me, you prefer the older items (Remington 17, Ithaca m37) there weren't any/many. There were a few Winchester 97's and Auto-5's but I have my quota of those.

Onwrd Farm

Ultimate Member
    Feb 17, 2013
    Carroll County
    We're right in the front so please come by and see us!! We have lots of stuff at the show this weekend, anyone still looking for stuff from Lou's place we still have some left!

For people looking, we will have a selection of C&R milsurp rifles at the show (including Mosins) some nice LE trade 870 police magnums as well as plenty of other offerings of home defense shotguns both 12ga and 20ga. Lotsa used .22 rifles and a few new ones.

Handgun wise, we have a few S&W LE trade revolvers (some with dept markings) as well as some like new LE trade M&P 9's. LE trade GLocks (some with dept markings) LE trade Beretta 96's and HK USP .40's. Some other good deals on used handguns!

Dont forget, if you buy ANY firearm from us at the show this weekend you'll be entered to win the Colt M4 .22 rifle. Also if you buy ANY firearm from us this weekend i will pay your admission to the show!!

If you are looking for an M&P 9 you have got to go see Brian. The one I bought seems like it has never been fired. Fondled one of the Revolvers on Wednesday and it was sweet. Someone buy it and save me from myself.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Bullseye Holster is often here, but not this time ( custom kydex) . I did score some classic leather as my usual .

The ammo dealer closest to MSI booth has great deals on 50rd bx of HST is usual cals, and some old school .38spl jhp .

Ted76 made a good score, but I'll leave to him .

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    I blew all my cash before the show even started. When I got there for set up this morning, I found a Semi-Kreigsmodell Gustloff made K98k on another dealer’s table. Snatched it up for what I think is a pretty darn good price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom