• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • barr321

Inaccurately accurate
    Sep 22, 2018
    I’m sure this has been said already, but if you’re already such a “big deal”, and on every agency’s radar in the US, you shouldn’t be going off and doing stupid shit.

Not that doing this is okay in any situation, but it’s especially dumb given his National spotlight.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Livestream of press conference provided by DD attorney, Josh Blackman. Should begin at noon.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Cody Wilson is no longer the director or CEO of Defense Distributed and will no longer have any role with the company. His resignation was made on Friday.
    The new director is Paloma Heindorff, who had been DD's Director of Development for 3 years.

Dn86_4KUcAAdUn5.jpg:large

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    Ok, so a little less fruity, but still fruity. The people companies put in charge is comical at times.

I get the feeling that DD, despite all of the coverage and waves that they've made, is actually a *really* small (like ten people if that) operation that's very "seat of the pants." This is from watching a bunch of videos about them and from how they've done things like this.

I *DO* think that it's a really good thing that they had contingency plans in place for Cody to be going to prison (albeit not for this) and that they've acted quickly to separate his issues from what they're trying to do. Hopefully this woman and the rest of their staff will continue to be effective.

And also, did you catch the part where she said she's going to try and get the GG2 shipping ASAP?

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    I get the feeling that DD, despite all of the coverage and waves that they've made, is actually a *really* small (like ten people if that) operation that's very "seat of the pants." This is from watching a bunch of videos about them and from how they've done things like this.

I *DO* think that it's a really good thing that they had contingency plans in place for Cody to be going to prison (albeit not for this) and that they've acted quickly to separate his issues from what they're trying to do. Hopefully this woman and the rest of their staff will continue to be effective.

And also, did you catch the part where she said she's going to try and get the GG2 shipping ASAP?

I heard her mention the shipping times. Perhaps them keeping my $250.00 GG2 Deposit will help make that happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom