• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    well i had my interview and i am not sure how well it went. The interviewer was very nice but just was not sure he understood the details of our business. I brought all the paperwork he asked for and answered all the questions he asked but when he asked about how much money i deposit i answered " for which employee?" I explained i make several deposits for each employee at different times of the week. So he said how much did you deposit for employee 1 on Tuesday? I said well only $1500 but it was only Tuesday...the second day of the work week and that was only for one employee. He wrote down $1500. Then he asked how much of that was cash. I said only $800. He wrote that down. I said wait that is not showing you the whole picture. Look at my statements and deposits slips which show over $30k in deposits each month and 65% is cash. He said no its fine i have enough. So i was a little confused.

I feel like i did not get to explain in any way how things really are if that makes scene. there was more that needed to be said and he just did not want or need to hear it.

Doesn’t matter how much is cash. Could be checks too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Doesn’t matter how much is cash. Could be checks too.

Likely doesn't need to be either. I have debit cards, plus also my phone in which through Deluxe Echeck I can generate a check to anyone for any amount needed straight from my business account.

I don't see why they need to see bank statements anyway, that's where I say ef it. I haven't sent them a single cancelled check or proof of a bank account on two renewals. They don't need to have access to your personal and personal business information like that.

marvelouzone

Aug 9, 2018
    Likely doesn't need to be either. I have debit cards, plus also my phone in which through Deluxe Echeck I can generate a check to anyone for any amount needed straight from my business account.

I don't see why they need to see bank statements anyway, that's where I say ef it. I haven't sent them a single cancelled check or proof of a bank account on two renewals. They don't need to have access to your personal and personal business information like that.

I agree.. but they sure make you feel like it's absolutely mandatory, even if you give them the other things off the list

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom