Can I have another Admin review this please I feel there might be improper infraction

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

JRussell87

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 9, 2018
    Thanks I've included the screen shot as you can see I did not insult anyone but 44man insulted me by saying i was likeminded to a md legislator.

I refuse to be in a forum where people start handing out bogus infractions because they don't agree with the position of someones opinion and not an actual infraction.

If you don't like me Norton just tell me straight up and I'll find another forum. I dont know anything about you and have no idea why you are throwing bogus charges against me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181124-195214_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20181124-195214_Chrome.jpg
      52.4 KB · Views: 1,550

JRussell87

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 9, 2018
    I follow the rules to a T there is no reason for this I even refused to tell others what i planned on selling when they pmed to ask until after i hit 50 posts. I take this very seriously.

This seems very personal and I've no idea why other than me thinking gun safe laws are a good idea.
    If we cant even have conversation openly about firearm laws pro and con what is the point than a place to pat each others back

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I follow the rules to a T there is no reason for this I even refused to tell others what i planned on selling when they pmed to ask until after i hit 50 posts. I take this very seriously.

This seems very personal and I've no idea why other than me thinking gun safe laws are a good idea.
    If we cant even have conversation openly about firearm laws pro and con what is the point than a place to pat each others back

Continue on until you achieve the desired results . :thumbsup:

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Here's a week for you think about it for just being a child.

Signed, "The guy to whom any appeals would come".

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    Clearly, you didn't follow the forum rules. If you're unclear on the rules, you may find them here: https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=56622

More information on the infraction system:

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=67874

In the interest of full disclosure, I reported your post to the staff to let them act as they saw fit. Personally, I do not take the language you used lightly. A great deal of the membership feels the same way, for good reason.

Enjoy your stay on MDS.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sometimes people need a pat on the back. Did we make a booboo? At least he didn’t call you a Democrat! You haven’t been here long enough to know the ins and outs of this forum and all the ribbing. Just just walk away from the keyboard and maybe watch “it’s a wonderful life”. On right now. And welcome from west of Fredneck.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Clearly, you didn't follow the forum rules. If you're unclear as the rules, you may find them here: https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=56622

More information on the infraction system:

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=67874

In the interest of full disclosure, I reported your post to the staff to let them act as they saw fit. Personally, I do not take the language you used lightly. A great deal of the membership feels the same way, for good reason.

Enjoy your stay on MDS.

and let's be clear that 3 people reported that post.

Just in case anyone is going to get their underwear in a bunch over this, we rarely go looking for problems anymore and only take action when we are alerted to a problem as was the case here.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Guess I'm off the Christmas card list.

How can you care about gun rights you cant even abide by your own laws you make With your Hitler bans when someone calls you out on it and posts screenshots

let me back in so i can wipe all my information from your site I have no interest in this community with the likes of Dictator Norton running it

Attachments

• KGsK3ALeFE-12.png
      KGsK3ALeFE-12.png
      9.1 KB · Views: 763
    • Unknown-1.jpeg
      Unknown-1.jpeg
      8 KB · Views: 764
    • Unknown-2.jpeg
      Unknown-2.jpeg
      13.9 KB · Views: 747
    • Unknown.jpeg
      Unknown.jpeg
      5.8 KB · Views: 750

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    LOL. OP, you should have manned up, taken the infraction, and moved on. Norton gave me an infraction in the past. I deserved it. No big deal. For the record, Norton is a good guy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom