• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Don't a couple of our members here have FFLs or work for an FFL?

GA will give a 10% discount with an FFL and they do free shipping over $500 which is not a lot of money to put together an ammo order.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    I just bought a case of '67 dated Czech Silver Tip 7.62x54R from Century Arms (http://www.centuryarms.biz), and although it took them over a week to ship it, the price was great ($80 for 800) and shipping was very reasonable ($12.95).

Also, their ammo shipping fee seems to be a flat $12.95, no matter how much you order.

Last edited by a moderator:

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Can anyone order that from them or do you need a C+R?

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    I just got a reply from them, this is the copy/paste:

With most of domestic and foreign .223/5.56 being purchased by the government, we do not see the CMP being able to get 'reasonably' priced ammo in the near future. We are in talks with all of the manufacturers on a regular basis, and something may happen, but we have no way to tell at this point.

Orest Michaels
    Chief Operating Officer

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    Well, that was good service. I ordered from Georgia Arms on Thursday and it arrived today. It came in nice metal ammo boxes as well. So far I am impressed. :thumbsup:

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    AIM has NATO 7.62 South African BPs for $43....get while their avail

AIM has NATO 7.62 South African BPs for $43....get while their avail...

These are Battle Packs with 140rnds each.....thats .30/rnd......we wont see much of that in 2007

Have fun kids! I wanna smell burnin' plastic as folks run up the cards!!!!

Redneck

Ultimate Member
    Jan 29, 2007
    Sparrows Point
    I just bought 300 rounds of .223 from Georgia Arms this morning, everything thing went well with them like DD214 said. Hoping Big Brown brings them Ground by next SATURDAY!!!

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    I just bought 300 rounds of .223 from Georgia Arms this morning, everything thing went well with them like DD214 said. Hoping Big Brown brings them Ground by next SATURDAY!!!
    I ordered mine on a Friday and had it in hand the following Tuesday, so you should be OK as long as it is in stock. I fired about 200 Georgia Arms rounds through my rifle last weekend with nary a problem. I put about 150 Georgia Arms 9mm rounds through my Glock as well. It seems to be very clean ammo compared to the WWB stuff I usually use.

Redneck

Ultimate Member
    Jan 29, 2007
    Sparrows Point
    I ordered mine on a Friday and had it in hand the following Tuesday, so you should be OK as long as it is in stock. I fired about 200 Georgia Arms rounds through my rifle last weekend with nary a problem. I put about 150 Georgia Arms 9mm rounds through my Glock as well. It seems to be very clean ammo compared to the WWB stuff I usually use.

Good to know maybe ill buy some .40cal from them soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom