No Fees To Exercise A Constitutional Right?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GuitarmanNick

Ultimate Member
    Jan 9, 2017
    Laurel
    Complying with any infringement only emboldens the lefties! Never have,... never will!

Cons of not complying: You can't always buy what you would like to have...not really a con because you cannot buy so many banned firearms, anyway.

If they wish to turn us all into criminals by passing unconstitutional laws, why should an otherwise law-abiding citizen not find a way to go around their obstructions?

Many that have built firearms using 80% receivers would never have considered it, if their rights had not been trampled upon with both feet. There would be far fewer of the scary and evil "ghost" guns that they cannot track or trace. It seems the goal of the lefties is to criminalize behavior that is a direct result of their restrictions on pro Second Amendment citizens.

It would be awesome if this if found to hold true for 2A and stipulated in the record. I doubt this would ever be the case because there is money involved for the states and they will all fight to keep revenue, no matter the source.

KingClown

SOmething Witty
    Jul 29, 2020
    Deep Blue MD
    Complying with any infringement only emboldens the lefties! Never have,... never will!

Cons of not complying: You can't always buy what you would like to have...not really a con because you cannot buy so many banned firearms, anyway.

If they wish to turn us all into criminals by passing unconstitutional laws, why should an otherwise law-abiding citizen not find a way to go around their obstructions?

Many that have built firearms using 80% receivers would never have considered it, if their rights had not been trampled upon with both feet. There would be far fewer of the scary and evil "ghost" guns that they cannot track or trace. It seems the goal of the lefties is to criminalize behavior that is a direct result of their restrictions on pro Second Amendment citizens.

It would be awesome if this if found to hold true for 2A and stipulated in the record. I doubt this would ever be the case because there is money involved for the states and they will all fight to keep revenue, no matter the source.

This is true. I had never really been interested in the AR platform before. But as an FU to Biden I just bought one online as parts. I will be building it myself as an FU to MGA. Assembling firearms was never something that interested me until recently. I prefer to stick to computers and engines. But here I am doing it because I say the potential use for one in the near future with the way things are going. The only reason I can see for them keep the NG in DC is they are about to do something that will cause a reset to remove the tyranny.

JMangle

Handsome Engineer
    May 11, 2008
    Mississippi
    This makes a crap load of sense -
    https://www.lsgr.live/post/federal-...ioS4PwPEx4PZ1KyyMA7XI2ffoIPwtwV7QEQGUo70c3v_E

No ammo taxes or fees for a permit?

I'm too lazy to read the ruling, but it likely references a far older case about taxation on newspapers. Basically said that you can't charge more than a sales tax. (Yes, I know, I know, that would imply that sales taxes on guns are OK, but the Excise Taxes should be scrapped.)

I've always wondered why they are able to add extra taxes to telecommunications in excess of normal service sales tax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom