• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fireguy410

Mar 15, 2019
    Was just wondering if anyone knew if the Waffen Werks Ak74 was MD legal? From my understanding it should be legal as it is a 74 pattern, however, I cannot find it on the MSP website. Thanks for the help

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    PSA - Sorry it's a toxic question with a "under 5" post count, and super toxic at a post count of "1". Perhaps if you try the introduction forum first, and tell us something about yourself, what type of guns you have and where you like to shoot, you may get some responses.

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    5.45 AK rifles are fine. The SLR-104 is legal , the waffenwerks should be fine. Legally fine, some years ago they were junk but I think they were bought out and revamped. YMMV

grimnar15

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 21, 2019
    So I checked that link and they are on crack. I love AK rifles but there are much better guns for less money in the "not an AR15" category. The CZ Bren 2 (806 I think) comes to mind

I agree - but $3k plus for a used one is rediculous.

marko

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 28, 2009
    Waffen SS has a sour taste to many people.
    It means "Armed" in German.
    Couldn't this company choose a better name?
    That's like a Southern US Co. using SLAVE in its name.
    Tone deaf.

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    Waffen SS has a sour taste to many people.
    It means "Armed" in German.
    Couldn't this company choose a better name?
    That's like a Southern US Co. using SLAVE in its name.
    Tone deaf.

What on Earth are you talking about? Waffe means arms or weapon, waffen is plural so =weapons works. It's not grammatical correct but it has nothing to do with the "armed security squadron" or waffen-schutz staffel

Stop listening to the drive by media, there are not Nazi's hidden everywhere I promise

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    So I checked that link and they are on crack. I love AK rifles but there are much better guns for less money in the "not an AR15" category. The CZ Bren 2 (806 I think) comes to mind

Wow! I had to look. Can I get that for an SGL38 I don’t shoot?? Lol! I could have bought a new legend a month ago for less but, Maryland.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Seems like its easier to find a 104ur for a better price than the 104fr. Ive been thinking about a ur for a while now.

That's not unusual with Arsenal stuff. Plus I still have a feeling the SLR104 will come back in some form at some time in the future barring any bans. They have taken products on and off the market for years.

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    I love my 104UR. Apparently those are out of production as well, and the ones currently for sale are from a big batch brought in a few years ago. It’d probably be a good idea to get one now rather than later. I got mine from JLowes, best price I could find on one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom