• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cww

Jan 28, 2010
    With hunting season over I was going to take care of something with an IP and noticed they are not listed. Did we lose someone of note?

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    With hunting season over I was going to take care of something with an IP and noticed they are not listed. Did we lose someone of note?

There's a lot of IP's here anymore, kind of hard to keep track of them all, you might get an answer if you name them.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    IP'S were given several opportunities to renew their IP status here after a long period of many operating here for free.

If your favorite shop is no longer here you might let them know that you miss their presence here.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    We were all contacted and asked about renewal. I decided to renew even though my section had been dormant for a while. Many had to way the cost vs the rewars.

Personally this site is more than a way to advertise it's home. I have become friends with many of the members that I wouldn't have met otherwise.

DivingDriver

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 14, 2016
    Nanjemoy MD
    We were all contacted and asked about renewal. I decided to renew even though my section had been dormant for a while. Many had to way the cost vs the rewars.

Personally this site is more than a way to advertise it's home. I have become friends with many of the members that I wouldn't have met otherwise.

Thanks for renewing! Also wanted to thank you for your expert knowledge that you shared with my wife and myself. We learned a lot and are looking forward to continuing our education with you.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Well, I;ll be damned. I hadn't checked in a bit, but my favorite FFL, The Gun Shop, has poofed as well. :crazy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom