• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Xshot

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 14, 2013
    Pasadena, MD
    Jump ahead to 4:00 minutes.

If there are better shooting/safety glasses out there, please post them here.

:D

I have these. Been using them for about 2 years. They're awesome at allowing my muffs to seal against my head. Only downside is after 2-3 hours of wearing them they can hurt the top of my ear where they sit. I end up putting them on top of whatever hat in wearing and that fixes the problem.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    people also skip eyewear while doing yard work, especially using weed eaters. When I was a street cop, I'd always have some sort of sunglass on during the day, but at night, I would also throw clear eye protection on. Never know about a car accident or getting out of the car needing to shoot. I got the idea from Massad Ayoob from one of his books a zillion years ago. iirc, he keeps several pairs of clear glasses in his vehicles and offers them to his passengers in case of collision. Makes total sense.

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    Just got a face full of crap but that's it. Was practicing speed shooting steel and "bang". Federal bulk ammo. Had about 150 rounds through the gun prior to it.

The old out-of-battery ignition problem. Have not had one of those in years. All 4 I had were from speed shooting my Remington 597 over a 2 year period around 2010-2011. Had none since with my 2 S&W 15-22, my AR-22 and none with my 2 Ruger 10/22s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Drake1990$

Latest threads

Top Bottom