• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Wow, thanks for all out there who have actually helped me through the years with CONSTRUCTIVE suggestions since I joined.
    That accounts for about 3% of the people here.

And we all know that if Half of those who helped me decided to STOP now, or twice as many now joined the forum, that would still be 3%!

I can definitely say I've saved thousands of $ due to people here and spent 10x as much too.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Wait... this has been md shooters and not md's hooters this whole time? I mean, in retrospect it makes sense. There have been some quality girls n gunz threads over the years though...especially fivepointstar's

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    Many thanks to DD214 for starting this forum, the Admins Norton, JoppaJ, Zoostation, 2SAM22 for riding hurd over both the good and bad posters and TexKev for keeping the lights on. It takes a lot of time and effect to make MDShooters more then a bunch of opinions. Thick skin and a good moral compass is hard to find but makes for great leadership traits. I gained alot of knowledge and understanding from the many that make up the forum membership along with a lot of laughs. I still remain a member even though I've moving out of Maryland as there nothing that can replace this fine example of Freedom.:patriot:

Here to the next 16 years. Prost! :beer:

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Happy anniversary MD Shooters, and happy Polish Constitution Day, too. What's not to love?

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I love this place. Thanks for all you guys do to keep it running.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    98d964fe35faf3850069905d5cf9394b.jpg

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Wow! This made me go and check and I've been on here for 10 years, hard to believe. I found this place by randomly searching for something gun related and was directed here. I have learned so much and been entertained at the same time over the years. It's funny how you get a sense of someone's personality by reading posts on here. I feel like I have a bunch of friends that I've never met. Over the years I've met a bunch of members and without exception they have all been top notch people. I do seem to waste a lot of time on here though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom