• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pmbspyder

Platinum Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    What’s going on Vince and co, happy new year! As an official B&T stocking dealer, any word on whether the GHM9 has been submitted to the roster board, date for potential legal availability in MD, and when you may expect to see some?

Any info would be awesome, thanks guys!!

TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    Hey man, happy new year.
    I have not yet acquired a GMH9, and therefore have not yet submitted it to the roster, but I'd be happy to do so if you're interested in one.

Pmbspyder

Platinum Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    Hey man, happy new year.
    I have not yet acquired a GMH9, and therefore have not yet submitted it to the roster, but I'd be happy to do so if you're interested in one.

Thanks Vince! This is 100% on my list (and many others I’ve spoken to) for 2018. Any help with making it legally available to us MDers would really be appreciated!

You think we can get this into the next roster meeting? Not sure on timing, couldn't find a date for the next one...

Last edited:

TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    We're taking pre orders!
    I have a sample in the display case and one to go to the roster board.
    The board just decided to meet January 31, so the sample can't be evaluated at this meeting, but they should meet again in March, which would give us a target sale date in May.

TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    Any update on approvals for this in MD? I would love to get my hands on one of these!

They will be legal for sale in MD on June 11th, provided they are approved at the roster board meeting on April 27th. I do not foresee any issues getting them approved.

Pmbspyder

Platinum Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    Bumping to make sure these passed the sniff test so I can come do paperwork on 6/11!! It’s like MD’s own version of the NFA :(

RRP II

Jan 5, 2011
    Maryland
    Vince, as you may know the earliest model of the GMH9 than came into the country had issues feeding hollow points and was designed for FMJ rounds. B&T has been modifying the feed ramp/barrel extension to cycle hollow points. The current corrected model is GMH9s. I would hope you will have the latest version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom