• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tomrkba

Jan 22, 2017
    Hey all!

Does anyone know if any Baltimore area rifle outdoor ranges are open? I need to rezero my rifle and Cindy's Hot Shots only allows up to 44 Magnum.

KIBarrister

Opinionated Libertarian
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 10, 2013
    Kent Island/Centreville
    I doubt it, I got an email from Schrader's here in QA county saying they were closing as a result of the Governor's order. I don't know if DSC in Vienna is open - their Facebook page still lists them as open, but they haven't confirmed. I may give them a ring later to see if they are.

I doubt it, I got an email from Schrader's here in QA county saying they were closing as a result of the Governor's order. I don't know if DSC in Vienna is open - their Facebook page still lists them as open, but they haven't confirmed. I may give them a ring later to see if they are.

Delmarva sent me a message saying they were still operating. That was on Saturday. Might want to call first

Cobol2Java

Feb 10, 2020
    Lothian
    Delmarva is still open for now!
    Went to Delmarva today. 90-mile drive, but it was worth it. Brought my 9-year old granddaughter to fire some rounds - she did very well for her first time! All in all we had a great day.

Not much lunch-wise nearby; a Subway a few miles east. We found a pizza place in Hebron (currently take-out only due to COVID-19).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom