• ...and so much more!
  • sbarber7973

Certified Fat Bastard
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2007
    Hyattsville, MD
    ~snip~

TWO WOUNDED BY RIFLE FIRE IN EDGEWOOD - SUSPECTS IN CUSTODY

(Edgewood, MD) – Maryland State Police have arrested two men and recovered a rifle in connection with a Harford County shooting early this morning that left two men wounded.

The suspects are identified as Larry D. Pollin, 21, of the unit-block of Asbury Road, Churchville, Md., and Terrell D. Walton, 21, of the 1500-block of Charlestown Drive, Edgewood, Md. Both are being charged with three counts each of attempted first degree murder, attempted second degree murder, first degree assault, and reckless endangerment. They will be taken later this evening for their initial appearance before a court commissioner.

The victims are identified as Enoch Richardson, 29, Kevin D. Goode, 23, and James L. Sims, III, 28, all of whom have last known addresses in the northeast section of Baltimore City. Richardson sustained wounds to his hip and lower leg. Goode was struck once in his buttocks. Both were flown by Maryland State Police helicopter to the University of Maryland Shock Trauma Center where they underwent surgery. Both are expected to survive. Sims was not struck.

At about 5:00 a.m. today, Maryland State Police at the Bel Air Barracks were dispatched to the area of the 1400-block of Meadow Wood Court in Edgewood for a report of shots fired. Upon arrival, troopers found the victims, who said they were walking across the parking lot in the townhouse development when they were shot at multiple times.

State troopers developed information that two suspects ran into a townhouse in the 1700-block of Meadow Wood. Troopers surrounded the townhouse, but were denied entry by the owner, who was later identified as a former girlfriend of one of the suspects. Charges against her are pending.

Troopers kept the house surrounded while State Police criminal investigators applied for a search warrant. Before the search warrant was served, Pollin and Walton came out of the house and surrendered to troopers.

The search warrant was served shortly after 1:30 p.m. today. Troopers recovered an AK-47 rifle, which is believed to have been the weapon used in the shootings. Ownership of the rifle has not been established at this time.

A motive for the shootings has not been determined. Police believe both suspects are Crips gang members. Goode, one of the injured men, has an open warrant in Baltimore City for failure to appear on a drug charged.

The investigation is continuing.

MSP NEWS RELEASE

Falkus

Dating Scarlett Johansson
    Feb 26, 2007
    Undisclosed location
    Oh Great ...

why do those idiots need to resolve that way ..I just my supplies...

I was watching red Dawn Last night at 4am in the morning and it has brought my reasons why i bought those and still use those arugements with my peers as what if they invaded us ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom