• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hi All

Been lurking around the board for a couple of weeks to get the feel of things. Nice community you have here. If you don't mind, maybe I'll hang out awhile...

I'm in Annapolis and run the IDPA shoots @ AAFG that some of you have attended. Be good to see more of you out there. I'm also a certified GLOCK and HK armorer and build custom AR-15's if I can help any of you out (i've been shepherding Vince along with his AR-fetish of late). :cool:

Dave

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    Pull up a keyboard and stay a while !

I have been wanting to try IDPA but don't know much about it, I know some of the guys here are into it. Maybe you guys can post when your shoots are and I can come down and watch a bit.

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    Hi All

Been lurking around the board for a couple of weeks to get the feel of things. Nice community you have here. If you don't mind, maybe I'll hang out awhile...

I'm in Annapolis and run the IDPA shoots @ AAFG that some of you have attended. Be good to see more of you out there. I'm also a certified GLOCK and HK armorer and build custom AR-15's if I can help any of you out (i've been shepherding Vince along with his AR-fetish of late). :cool:

Dave

Hi Dave,

You were probably one of the nice fellas that talked to me and my 7 year old son last month (Nov 11th) We enjoyed watching, and he's interested in trying it after we hone his handgun skills a little more. Bought him a Walther P22 to work out with. :)

Welcome aboard; there's a lot of people here that want to try out IDPA.

3rd

Check out my website

www.aafgidpa.com

It has all of the details. I see alot of guys on the forum talking about CCW and training. IDPA is perfect for that as we stress drawing from concealment and shooting multiple targets while moving and/or from behind cover. We have a large variety of folks out there from FNG's to Assasins :)

We have a graet core group and it's a day well spent to be there.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    HK Armorer......:party29:

Welcome.

dwnthehatch

10-32
    Nov 6, 2007
    Kent Island
    Welcome. I'm in Annapolis also. I'm definately interested in IDPA. It's good to know there is another Glock armorer around since Bay Country is closing at the end of the month.

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    3rd

Check out my website

www.aafgidpa.com

It has all of the details. I see alot of guys on the forum talking about CCW and training. IDPA is perfect for that as we stress drawing from concealment and shooting multiple targets while moving and/or from behind cover. We have a large variety of folks out there from FNG's to Assasins :)

We have a graet core group and it's a day well spent to be there.

Thanks canuck, you may see me down there watchin this year.

madmattmd

Aug 17, 2006
    The Frozen North
    Gee Dave, we don’t rate your customary cordial greeting? :party29:

Welcome, have fun, some great folks here.

I hope to see you in the Spring (or at least when the temps get over 50 degrees).

Matt Guilfoyle

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom