• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tzoid

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 8, 2007
    ok

I'm not a member of BCG@F can I still go ??

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    There is more of us Hazzard Countians than I thought! Not just all yuppies up here! Thank god!

Hey I'm not a yuppie. I'm a geographically misassigned redneck :lol2:

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    ok

I'm not a member of BCG@F can I still go ??

Absolutely, members and friends are allowed for this shoot. Just tell em your a friend of member #520, but you'll probably see me there anyway. If anyone else wants to come join us for the military shoot please come on. Lambo and I usually get there about 11, we say it's so we can sign up early but it's actually so we can shoot the bull a while before it gets to loud.:)

Lambo

R.I.P.
    Dec 6, 2005
    Bel Air, Maryland
    Temporary thread hi-jack---is the bar called "The Barn" still in Carney? I heard a rumor it may have been renamed. Just curious as one of my wife's old bands plays/played there all of the time.

I believe your correct the Barn has been renamed. As far as I know it's still a Bar.
    I met my wife there in 82, it wasn't a Heavy Metal Joint then, they adopted that theme a few years later, it was Top 40/Sports Bar when I patronized them. In fact I spent more time in the Restuarant that they had in the Basement. They had one of the best Steak & Cake Entree's in Town!! Also seen the inside of Strap's & Bowman's regularly from the mid 70s to early 80s, they were part of that Singles Circut Tour of the NE Baltimore Metro area.

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    Thanks Lambo- I don't know about the heavy metal (though I wouldn't mind), but when I went there with the band it looked to me to be a sports bar. This was just about 2-3 years ago. Wife's band was a rock n roll type but certainly no heavy metal. I heard the downstairs restaurant was good- I'm allergic to seafood, so I wouldn't be able to give an opinion. Had a lot of good nights there- just too damn far to travel these days (hour and a half).

I believe your correct the Barn has been renamed. As far as I know it's still a Bar.
    I met my wife there in 82, it wasn't a Heavy Metal Joint then, they adopted that theme a few years later, it was Top 40/Sports Bar when I patronized them. In fact I spent more time in the Restuarant that they had in the Basement. They had one of the best Steak & Cake Entree's in Town!! Also seen the inside of Strap's & Bowman's regularly from the mid 70s to early 80s, they were part of that Singles Circut Tour of the NE Baltimore Metro area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom