• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    I have some metric GearWrenches that I keep in my truck, I am happy with them. Pretty good quality at a good price.

Most of my wrenches are older craftsman. I have heard good things about Gear Wrench and since I wont buy from Sears, or Craftsman until I see an improvement, I thought I would try these for the wrenching end. My last set got ruined in a flood a few years ago and I havent replaced them, until today.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I may be too late with this reply but IMO morakniv is some of the best bang for the buck in knives. I keep em in my bags, boats,cars etc because they're cheap and awesome.

Thanks my friend. I took a chance and bought the Morakniv knife I was eyeing figuring that I could return it if they were no good. It came yesterday and looks very good, so that plus your endorsement means that I am keeping it!

Cal68

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Thanks my friend. I took a chance and bought the Morakniv knife I was eyeing figuring that I could return it if they were no good. It came yesterday and looks very good, so that plus your endorsement means that I am keeping it!

Cal68

I've had mine since 2013 when I got it on honeymoon at smokey mountain knife works. Absolutely love it as a value work knife. It throws sparks hard too. Its great at making fire.

Attachments

• 20181225_132219.jpg
      20181225_132219.jpg
      210.2 KB · Views: 605

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Ok, so this is NOT Amazon, but I figured it doesn't merit it's own thread.

At my local Target today they had a pile of Gerber Paraframe Mini and Shard tool combo packs on clearance for $2.98. Normally I'm not big on Chinese made knives but for the price I had to grab one.

Attachments

• 20190202_185953.jpg
      20190202_185953.jpg
      121.3 KB · Views: 232

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads