• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    If you're talking about this Greentop, they're pretty far down RT 1 from KD. I usually get in there a couple times of year when I do some judging in Richmond.

Nice place with a TON of reloading supplies.

Does VA ask for your driver's license when you buy powder?

Jimet

Feb 4, 2007
    Harford Co.
    When somebody quotes you 400 dollars for a Yugo SKS, I find that's a good reason not only to avoid making that purchase there but to avoid ever buying anything there ever again. Harrisburg is next weekend, they usually have some good prices there and that's a big show, 1100 tables. But if you want to buy anything on the regulated list you have to get it shipped to an FFL down here. One I forgot is Denny's Sporting Goods over on Calvary Road in Churchville, he has generally fair prices but a very small selection. He does transfers for 25 bucks also.

Maryland gunshows usually suck, some dealers even raise their prices when they go. I think you may find that in this area you have to go the internet route to get fair prices most of the time.

Zoostation,have you been to Denny's recently? It's been pretty quite around there since Keith passed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom