• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    HK has finally released its new MP5KPDW. it has the paddle mag , 3 lug barrel that is also threaded 1/2x 28. and a folding brace.
    https://youtu.be/e9dXFL4SEmo

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    the 1 thing about the mp5 copies from HK is there ability to more than hold their values. the sp5's now are selling at higher than MSRP daily with no problem. 1 thing about HK is you are buying quality!!

killng

Nov 29, 2015
    moco
    super excited!!! but i don't think we will get it anytime soon bc of Maryland handgun roster.....

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    its bigger brother the sp5 I'm told by a dealer I know in Baltimore is a good to go in md. knowing him he has 1 on the way to get md approved as he was the 1 to submit the sp5.

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    HK has finally released its new MP5KPDW. it has the paddle mag , 3 lug barrel that is also threaded 1/2x 28. and a folding brace.
    https://youtu.be/e9dXFL4SEmo
    Bought my SP5K about 18 months too soon, mine didn’t come with the brace (had to buy aftermarket), or the paddles mag release, or the 3-lug/threaded barrel. I looked into it, and for the most part the barrel swap has to be done by a HK licensed gunsmith in Texas, and will run just about $1k. Yikes. The enhanced mag release wasn’t too expensive but is more complicated install-wise than my skill set was ready to take on when I looked into it a while back. All 3 of the aforementioned features would’ve been welcomed on my SP5K.
    I do still love it despite all that, but would love it better perhaps with these upgrades.

LongRanger300

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 14, 2020
    I will wait on the PSA offering. I’m not in love with the MP5 enough to pay those prices for a watered down version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

KH195

Ultimate Member
    Jan 10, 2013
    Virginia
    Of course. I bought an SP5K two years ago and while it’s a fantastic gun, I always wished it had the 3-lug barrel. I was able to install a German drop-in paddle mag but remember thinking I bet as soon as I spend the money to make this one how I want, HK will release a version that comes with everything out of the box. Looks like I may need the new one now too just because, but seems these first PDWs are bringing nearly $6k on gunbroker!

wailer

Oct 2, 2008
    Largo
    There are some individuals around who have bought these at reasonable prices at or a little above MSRP from local stores. But of course they don’t have a roster to deal with either, so they can jump on deals.

BrianS

Apr 26, 2010
    There's a 390 page thread on this over at hkpro already. One just sold on GB for over $6K. Good grief...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom