• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xtreme43s10

Ultimate Member
    Mar 19, 2007
    maryland, in Mont county
    Here you go Mark, since I know you where curious about the .300 aac blackout accuracy. Here is a pic from the range today before the rain came. I didn't get a chance to move back to 100 before the rain. 20 rounds at 50 yards. 220 grain subsonic factory remington ammo with the can on.

target.jpg

2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    Nice shooting Jon. That's definitely better than " minute of Dirt Pig" accuracy. Thanks for taking the time to post that group!

BenL

John Galt Speaking.
    Good group. 16" barrel or shorter barrel? Did you try it without the can? See any difference in accuracy?

Here's what I got at 100 yards with 220gr factory subsonics; best group of the day (~0.5 MoA.) Most were between 1 and 2 inches. I suspect hand-loads will be better.

300blackoutgroup1.jpg

I've hand-loaded some 208gr Amax's to see what they can do. I finally picked up the 762SD, so I'll be trying it again this weekend and see how it affects accuracy.

xtreme43s10

Ultimate Member
    Mar 19, 2007
    maryland, in Mont county
    Good group. 16" barrel or shorter barrel? Did you try it without the can? See any difference in accuracy?

Here's what I got at 100 yards with 220gr factory subsonics; best group of the day (~0.5 MoA.) Most were between 1 and 2 inches. I suspect hand-loads will be better.

300blackoutgroup1.jpg

I've hand-loaded some 208gr Amax's to see what they can do. I finally picked up the 762SD, so I'll be trying it again this weekend and see how it affects accuracy.

Nice group there. I went with a 16 inch. I didn't get a chance to shoot without the can before the rain. I'm very impressed with the performance of it especially with factory ammo. And thanks Mark :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom