• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jt2100r

Aug 2, 2014
    Huntingtown
    Anyone know if this show is still on for this weekend and anyone going?

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Its on and good ! I'll be there helping 1 of the Mag vendors from PA on Friday.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Is this another edition of the Nations Gun Show that was held at the Dulles Expo Center in Chantilly in early-January? I ask because I thought that these shows were held 4-5 times a year and it seems a bit soon to have another one so soon.

Cal68

MMartini1969

NRA Member
    Jun 15, 2013
    Frederick
    Same show. It looks like last year they increased the frequency of the shows by one or two. Tough on the wallet.

Is this another edition of the Nations Gun Show that was held at the Dulles Expo Center in Chantilly in early-January? I ask because I thought that these shows were held 4-5 times a year and it seems a bit soon to have another one so soon.

Cal68

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    I'm guessing a bunch of M1 Carbine mag's will change hands this weekend... :innocent0

mancheechee

Daily Trigger
    Jul 22, 2010
    Frederick
    I keep asking myself, is it worth the drive to go to this show? Possible I may go if my buddys are willing to tag along. what are the avg cost of mags compared to online sites. for example, I get my HK P30 mags for around $38 each and wilson combat mags for $28-29.

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    You can get just about anything cheaper online than a show. Captive audience vs nationwide. Mags at Chantilly are no different.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    You can get just about anything cheaper online than a show. Captive audience vs nationwide. Mags at Chantilly are no different.

Except for the fact that the mag's I want, standard army issue mag's, can't legally be shipped to this state.

I feel sooooo protected by the gentlemen that implemented the Firearms Safety Act of 2013. :rolleyes:

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo

Obviously with the state mag limit law, a trip to the show can be worth it.

I'm guessing a bunch of M1 Carbine mag's will change hands this weekend
    I'm not waiting on a CMP carbine but a Carbine mag is on my list.

I'm going Saturday, Never know when something on my C&R want list will show itself there.

SigMatt

Ultimate Member
    Mar 17, 2007
    Shores of the Bay, MD
    I need M1 Carbine parts to repair mine. Maybe a stock set or at least a new recoil plate and screw. This trip is for ammo, magazines and C&R. I will see what whispers to me and have a few copies of my license with me just in case. Plus a new railed handguard for my Dissipator. I may actually bring that with me to have it fitted there.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    I may go Sat am. For reloading this couple will be there Cover Six Tactical I've been buying from them since the drought, no affiliation, this is as far North I have seen them. They might have the pmag G17 mags at the show? I've never been to the Chantilly show.

Dave Greenberg

Oct 24, 2015
    Millersville
    I keep asking myself, is it worth the drive to go to this show? Possible I may go if my buddys are willing to tag along. what are the avg cost of mags compared to online sites. for example, I get my HK P30 mags for around $38 each and wilson combat mags for $28-29.

Yeah don't bother comparing online mag prices with gun show prices. You won't get anywhere near that. I have a vp9 so same mags and last time I went to this show, there was only one table that had those mags (Think they were called Mags R Us) and they were 50 bucks a pop.

Dave Greenberg

Oct 24, 2015
    Millersville

Cal68

I was about to ask the same question. I wonder if they will have another Maryland FFL there just in case I see a sexy lower or something:innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom