• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xtreme43s10

Ultimate Member
    Mar 19, 2007
    maryland, in Mont county
    anyone have any decent priced brass case 5.56? my sister called me up and would like to go shooting saturday, but i only had 160 rounds of it left and would like to pick up some more. if anyone has any instock i can pick up thrus/friday afternoon that would be great.

xtreme43s10

Ultimate Member
    Mar 19, 2007
    maryland, in Mont county
    thanks for the offer guys, Dan got back to me last night and i stopped by on my way home today and got some from Gun Connection. It was nice meeting everyone up there and I even ran into 3rdRcn there as well. very nice guy's up there, i just wish it was a little closer.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I need to make my way to gun connection someday. However for those of us stuck in MOntgomery County you can go to Dicks and buy ultramax 55grn reloads for $54/150 (used to be $39). I have shot a ton of it and it does well and is about the same price per round as the PRVI stuff.

I think I bought them out of their last two value packs though.

What are gun connection's prices for their reloads?

xtreme43s10

Ultimate Member
    Mar 19, 2007
    maryland, in Mont county
    I need to make my way to gun connection someday. However for those of us stuck in MOntgomery County you can go to Dicks and buy ultramax 55grn reloads for $54/150 (used to be $39). I have shot a ton of it and it does well and is about the same price per round as the PRVI stuff.

I think I bought them out of their last two value packs though.

What are gun connection's prices for their reloads?

everytime i go to one of the larger store's i always seem to get a retard there who has no clue about gun's or ammo. I've been meaning to make it up that way and see dan and finally had an excuse. i would much rather spend my hard earned money in a smaller shop where when i go in i can sit there and talk about gun's and actually have someone there who can answer any question's i might have.

gunconnection

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2008
    Ok, I just want to make one thing clear, I/Gun Connection does not produce our on reloads, but we do sell some that we purchase through distributors, as we are not licensed for ammo manfacturing/remanufacturing.
    I do have some Armscor reloaded XM193-5.56x45mm. It is $17.00/50rd.box.
    I have some PPU XM193 55gr. 5.56x45mm ammo. It is $8.00/20rd.box or $7.50/box if you buy 25 boxes or more at one time. I also, have 4 cases of Federal - American Eagle XM193c tactical for $225.00/500rd.case.

DENWA

May 5, 2008
    Montg. county

Like Jimbob I'm stuck in Communist county and cannot order ammo via mail.

I wish we had someone closer that had decent prices!

frozencesium

BBQ Czar
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 5, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    i dunno, imnsho it's worth the trip to GC if for no other reason than to hang out...not only are the employees great, but there are a lot of forum members that filter through as well as other enthusiasts. the conversations alone can be a great source of info. every time i go up there i end up spending far more time than i planned on just shooting the breeze and picking people's brains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom