• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sooner

Mar 26, 2011
    Montgomery County
    This is long overdue from me. I gotta say that Mark at 2A is outstanding. He found the most beautiful Smith & Wesson 3" 686+ TALO Edition with an unfluted cylinder for me. Not only is it gorgeous, the gun is an outstanding shooter too! When I was on the lookout for one, Mark found it for a nice price but, life circumstances threatened to spoil my plans. Mark showed me how to keep my hopes alive and I was able to bring home my prize.
    Mark you are a "stand up guy" and run an outstanding business. So are his guys, Tom and Seth. Bravo 2A Sales!

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    This is long overdue from me. I gotta say that Mark at 2A is outstanding. He found the most beautiful Smith & Wesson 3" 686+ TALO Edition with an unfluted cylinder for me. Not only is it gorgeous, the gun is an outstanding shooter too! When I was on the lookout for one, Mark found it for a nice price but, life circumstances threatened to spoil my plans. Mark showed me how to keep my hopes alive and I was able to bring home my prize.
    Mark you are a "stand up guy" and run an outstanding business. So are his guys, Tom and Seth. Bravo 2A Sales!
    No photos? What the heck man, LMAO

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Stopped in during lunch today. Bought a Performance Shield from them a few weeks ago. Nice people.

HordesOfKailas

Still learning
    Feb 7, 2016
    Utah

I have a 6" model. Pretty sure you'll be happy for years to come.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I was there just yesterday completing the paperwork for the Sig M11-A1 I bought from them. They are always a great group whether it's NFA or a transfer. They have the customer service down pat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom