• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    About seven + foot tall, glass front with skeleton key,Cleaning/call drawer, 10 gun with double doors on bottom for ammo
    Made by a man from down Henry's with some skills probably about 25-30 years ago, quite possibly more. Pretty good shape doesn't need a lot but would be great for someone with resto skills who likes that sort of thing.
    Seems to be pretty well made for what looks like doubles to me. Pick up near the blinker @ Finchville, can back right up to it easy load from the shop.

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    About seven + foot tall, glass front with skeleton key,Cleaning/call drawer, 10 gun with double doors on bottom for ammo

Made by a man from down Henry's with some skills probably about 25-30 years ago, quite possibly more. Pretty good shape doesn't need a lot but would be great for someone with resto skills who likes that sort of thing.

Seems to be pretty well made for what looks like doubles to me. Pick up near the blinker @ Finchville, can back right up to it easy load from the shop.

Hey, Doco....can't use the cabinet...

....but darn...did shake out a few memories of cruising through "the Finchville light" in the big red beasts from Federalsburg VFD....1989 -1993, I lived around the corner from Colonel Richardson High School.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    Yep the old Finchville light, there's still a lot of motor accidents around that light and it's the most non complicated 4 way in the world. Still looks pretty much the same out there, I think they just put up a streetlight on either side of the road and the little telephone building is gone that was on the corner.

Still no takers on the cabinet, Ill let it sit awhile before I do anything with it. Ill get a picture added.

budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    Very nice offer. I enjoy fixing up old furniture, I would take it except it's too far of a drive for me and I don't have a house to put it in yet. I'm sure someone who's closer and has room will want it.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    Forgot to mention it's missing two knobs for the bottom doors. Still up for grabs if the one Pm I received doesn't want to mess with it.

IMG_1378 (3).jpg

jamesp15

Jul 16, 2018
    Southern PG
    If the other one falls through I could use it. May not be able to pick up until next weekend (Friday or Saturday) though if thats ok.
    (Should fit in the back of a Ford Explorer with a seat down I think?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom