• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jbelt11

Sep 14, 2017
    Harford county
    Does anyone know a good place to buy reloading supplies within Harford , Cecil or upper baltimore county ?

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    Cabelas in DE had been my goto before the scamdemic. They still stock a lot of tools/supplies, but if you're looking for components
    you're in for a tougher battle.

Medusa Joe

Industry Partner
    May 28, 2020
    Hollywood, MD
    Does anyone know a good place to buy reloading supplies within Harford , Cecil or upper baltimore county ?

What are you looking for? We have powders & bullets (for 9mm & 45acp), as well as shotgun primers & wads (for 12 & 20ga). Maybe even some magnum LRP. We're south of Baltimore in Hollywood, MD. PM or post what you're looking for and I'll get back to you.

gre24ene

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2012
    What are you looking for? We have powders & bullets (for 9mm & 45acp), as well as shotgun primers & wads (for 12 & 20ga). Maybe even some magnum LRP. We're south of Baltimore in Hollywood, MD. PM or post what you're looking for and I'll get back to you.

what grain 9mm do you have, and price?

Thanks

Medusa Joe

Industry Partner
    May 28, 2020
    Hollywood, MD
    what grain 9mm do you have, and price?

Thanks

115gr xtreme Hollow point $48
    124gr xtreme Hollow point $49
    135gr xtreme Hollow point $50
    147gr xtreme copper plated round nose $45
    165gr xtreme copper plated round nose $60
    145gr acme moly coated round nose $45

These prices include tax (ie, OTD)

gre24ene

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2012

where are you located?

If local, I'll be by to get 3k of the 165s

boothdoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 23, 2008
    Frederick county

Is this for 500count packs?

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    If you're willing to drive ~1.5hrs, Shydas Outdoor Center in Lebanon PA is one of the best places for reloading supplies on the east coast.

One of the FEW things I miss since moving south ... freaking loved driving up to Shydas once every year or so, dropping thou$ands, backing the rental truck up to the loading dock and driving back to MD knowing I’d saved a BUNDLE over the next 12-18 months. Sigh ...

Making it even better is the PA Dutch Diner on the left just before Shydas ... and/or leaving way early in order to shoot 100 Sporting at the Warringtin Hunting Center and then lunch and then Shydas. Sigh. I need a friend with a mid-sized airplane ....! :rolleyes:

I have had to go to several places to get what I have needed. Shydas has had the best supply of primers and powder and pretty decent on bullets as well. Most places i've been in the Baltimore area have been picked clean. I've been buying most of my bullets online. Captial Cartridge and Everglades ammo mostly. I did get some heavy 10 MM from Montana Bullet Works. Primers are the unicorn with SRP being the hardest to find in my opinion. Don't bother with Cabelas or Bass Pro...even when they get them they are gone in half a day or less. I went to Molly's twice last week to buy a couple of firearms and they only had a few pounds of powder and shotgun primers left...If anyone was considering taking up shotgun reloading now is probably a good time since every place i've looked has had a good supply of 209s.

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    Try Village Arms in Gap PA. In the past they have been a good source but I haven't been their since the Chinese Flu hit.
    Link:
    http://www.thevillagearms.com/

I was up a few weeks ago.. Masks required :mad54: and enforced and signs all over the place stating opening boxes constitutes a purchase, prices were all 2x pre-covid, and selection was little to nothing. They had a few primers in 100-packs only, all rifle and shotgun. A few dozen powders and one jug of IMR4350, all too rich for my blood. The only interesting item I saw was some IMR 8208xbr 1lb jugs, that I haven't seen anywhere else recently..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom