• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Huh . I was hoping a $300 indestructible rifle wouldn't need $41 of protection. And because I'll need it for a gift in a cpl days, it will probably be 50% more at the aptly named sports store.

Flametamer

MDS Supporter
    Mar 6, 2014
    Frederick County
    One of the 'regular' gun show vendors, Mennonite (I think) mom, generally with a kid or two hanging around, with a large offering of AR parts, generally offers some soft sided cases in a wide selection of sizes for pretty good prices. Sizes offered in 2" increments I think. I have purchased four of these locally sewn cases. Good quality, great price. Have seen them at the Gettysburg show on occasion, at Frederick, and Harrisburg. G'burg show is this weekend, but I have no idea how to find out which vendors might be there and what name to look for.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Huh . I was hoping a $300 indestructible rifle wouldn't need $41 of protection. And because I'll need it for a gift in a cpl days, it will probably be 50% more at the aptly named sports store.

Just get the cheapest one you can find. To your point, it's a Hi-Point, not a CZ.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Yes. I am there every Sunday, about half of Saturdays, but this week depends on the visit from the BIL

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Yes. I have been going by since he first opened there, and recomend GLR Enterprises to all my fellow MDS'ers.

I was focused wrapping things up on a deadline tomorrow, and didn't imeadately think of him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom