• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    I bought some when it was half price to see what it was like. Even on sale, this is not cheap AR food.

I don't always go on expensive dates, but there is nothing like sticking it in a tight hole at 100yds a bunch of times. Good shit. I ran through this too fast, I was excited after the first 5.

Get your mind out of the gutter. Anyway, AGC was a swamp not a gutter.

Attachments

• IMI 69_2.jpg
      IMI 69_2.jpg
      76.8 KB · Views: 449

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    I think that would be a little tighter group. Am I wrong? Maybe if it was a bunch of 3 shot groups. What's your twist on that barrel?

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    I'm not trying to insult you, to be clear. It's a nice group, but that's a match ammo, right. I think you'd have done been better to shoot 4 five shot groups or 6 three shot ones. It's 2+ MOA when shot as 20.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Honestly I prefer the Israeli 77 (who’s the little spoon?), but I shoot best with Slovak 75 (just like my wife and I actually sleep).

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    I'm not trying to insult you, to be clear. It's a nice group, but that's a match ammo, right. I think you'd have done been better to shoot 4 five shot groups or 6 three shot ones. It's 2+ MOA when shot as 20.

No doubt. 50% are within about .7". The rest, well, l got more excited than a teenage boy meeting Gal Gadot. Patience is not my forte. In any case, you cant insult me. I have a teenager for that.

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD

Oh OK. Based on that, I cannot really comment on the group quality, having no scope in my inventory.

But based on what you are saying, the outliers were likely caused by a degree of excitement after pretty much punching the middle out.

That happens to me a lot, I will take a peek, see that my grouping is all in the middle, and then proceed to send some flyers down the line. :rolleyes:

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Oh OK. Based on that, I cannot really comment on the group quality, having no scope in my inventory.

But based on what you are saying, the outliers were likely caused by a degree of excitement after pretty much punching the middle out.

That happens to me a lot, I will take a peek, see that my grouping is all in the middle, and then proceed to send some flyers down the line. :rolleyes:

Happens to me almost every time. That’s why I either try to do 5 and 10 shot groups over about 10 minutes so I can calm myself the F down or I just go more towards 3 shot groups. Sometimes I can get myself in to a nice rhythm and just shed them down range nice and calmly, but a lot of times I toss a few fliers out there that I know is me because I start getting cocky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom