• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    The judge and the former Pentagon Police chief tried to explain that they went down to three members to have more meetings to alleviate the backlog and then tried to impugn the former board by saying that “if we had kept going the way the board was going” and that they have reduced the backlog tremendously.

I piped up and asked Smails if the change in the MSP SOP didn’t do more to alleviate the backlog? He got alll flustered and then told me that the meeting wasn’t an open discussion. I replied that I didn’t think the meeting had started because YOU DON’T HAVE A QUORUM!!

Thanks for all you do Stoveman. MD gun owners dont have to sit at the back of the bus when you're around!

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    On the way out I went to say goodnight to the female security guard who is always there and before I could say anything she told me "I just knew you were going to say something".

Mrs Stove wanted to see the shit show in person and so she went with me for the first time tonight. We got back into the car afterwards and she was like "I guess they are not all like this?" :lol2:

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    If you were scheduled for a hearing next week you're going to get bumped, they are re-scheduling tonight's applicants for next Monday. Hopefully they will schedule enough board members so that if one of them who is a MoCo cop (who works a varied schedule, what could go wrong?) gets called in to work this travesty doesn't happen again.

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    Apparently tonight was the first time Hizzoner bothered to find out the profession of one of the board members, who is subject to being called to duty on short notice. (Not ragging on the board member at all, only on "management" for clusterfork level incompetence.) I have been attending these hearings for a number of years so I know what a well-run board looks like. This ain't it. This looks more like gross mismanagement, but maybe that's just me. The Governor appointed these idiots, maybe he can also un-appoint some of them and get some other people in there who can do the job. Maybe bring back some folks with experience, like John Michael, Carol Loveless, and Brian Fischer. Maybe throw Charles Holman back in for good measure. THOSE people always managed to find a quorum.

EdHershon

Oct 2, 2018
    Annapolis
    It’s a real shame that the Board cannot figure out that these things happen and be prepared for it.

The judge’s desire to have hearings every week do not handle the numbers that the previous board did. He’s doing less each week than the previous board did in 2 weeks.

No reason why the entire board cannot be there.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    I think it's disgusting that they have so little regard for the citizens who are just trying their best to play their ******** games

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom